Chapter 14: Grandmaster Alchemist

ADDITIONAL NOTE: THE PICTURES OF THE CHARACTERS BELOW IS NOT MY ART, I MADE THOSE CHARACTER FROM AN APP.

********************

A week had passed already after Lysithea's first day in the West Academy.

Sa seven days na iyon natapos narin ang ilang araw na pag tour sa kanya ni Luca.

And because of that hindi na nahirapan si Lysithea na mag ikot-ikot sa buong academy.

Again, thanks to bro Luca. Who always knew how to make me cope up with my new environment.

Today, Lysithea plans to visit her only scheduled class.

In every academy of this world, everyone is free when or what class they want to take.

Kung kakayanin, pwedi ka mag graduate na isang beses lang mag attend sa klase.

The Academy's mission is to make student build their independence. That is why every academy lets them choose their own teachers or master, what class they want to take and when they want to attend a class.

Now how will you graduate kung ganito ang curriculum nila?

For the whole 10 years of staying in the academy, there is only one official test you need to take and after you pass that test, the academy will declare you as a graduate student.

The test was easy to pass, as long as you are above Apprentice level 4.

But honestly, everyone will be able to graduate because this test was meant to be passed by everyone.

I mean, would you really leave a place where you can grow safely and has enough resources to constantly level up?

The reason why people leave academies is that they run out of time.

This kind of curriculum allows the students to be trained as a cultivator not just as a student.

They are free to do what they want, it all depends on their luck, dedication, and talent.

Which is pretty much what reality is.

However, since some students still need guidance, the academy set a mentor per group of people.

Itong class na ito ay pwedi ring hindi pasukan. A batch of students would have one teacher that they can ask for help, advice, mentor, or assistance to everything.

Pretty much like an advisor on the earth.

Ito ang planong puntahan ni Lysithea ngayong araw pero bago iyan, kailangan niya munang kausapin si Mason.

At this time of the day, si Luca ay natutulog pa at si Mason ay papaalis palang kaya malayang makausap ni Lysithea ang kanyang kuya.

Hindi nagdadalawang isip na kinatok ni Lysithea ang pintuan ni Mason.

Agad naman itong bumukas at bumungad sa kanya si Mason na mukhang naghahanda na lumabas.

"Good morning brother" nakangiting bati ni Lysithea.

"Good morning" sagot ni Mason at pinapasok siya sa kwarto.

Hindi ito ang unang pasok niya sa kwarto ni Mason at hindi naman naiiba ang desenyo ng kwarto ni Mason at ni Lysithea aside from Lysithea's room is feminine.

Isang king-size bed, a bedside table with a lamp on the top of it, a cabinet for clothes and lastly a study table that is connected to another cabinet for books.

Meron din bintana na nasa gilid lamang ng kama ni Mason kung saan pinanggalingan ng liwanag tuwing umaga.

Umupo si Lysithea sa chair ng study table at tumingin sa kanyang kuya nag aayos ng buhok habang nakatingin sa salamin.