Chapter 28: Oh, I got exposed!

I was kind of excited to write this chapter because the start of this chapter is supposedly the highlight of the last chapter but since sobrang haba na niya, I decided to cut the scene na lang and yeah!

It will be all about the battle so I hope you won't get bored. I hope you enjoy reading this chapter!

********

Lysithea woke up because of too much pain and the first thing that she saw is already not good.

She saw Cali's face with bruises and blood.

She felt how hurt Cali is.

She felt a lot of anger, guilt, and pain in her connection with Cali.

What happened?

"C-Cali" she said almost like a whisper.

She saw Cali turned his head towards her.

She tried to raise her hand but she couldn't so the only thing she can do is to say "S-Stop h-hurting C-Ca---li" huling salita ni Lysithea bago mawalan ng malay.

When Steven saw this, he does not know what to say.

She is the one who is dying and yet she's still worried for her beast.

Napatingin siya kay Cali na nakahiga at dinidilaan ang sugat ni Lysithea.

Cali's blood and saliva can heal wounds, although sa level nito ay maliliit lang ang kaya niyo i-heal, it does not stop Cali from doing it.

If this can heal his master, he would gladly do it.

Napatingin si Steven kay Eros.

He cannot look straight in his red eyes.

Ramdam na ramdam ni Steven ang oppressive aura nito.

Just earlier, he release his killing intent to everyone even to Cali and Steven.

Steven cannot move as if with wrong move he will be killed.

And he is serious with that, Eros will literally kill them if they move even a single bit.

"Stupid human" halata sa aura nito ang galit at pagkainis and yet, it's voice sounds gentle especially when he said the word "human".

Eros jumped to Lysithea and casted a level 6 healing spell.

It is too strong that within a second Lysithea does not have any physical wounds.

Eros did not casted a level 8 healing spell because that could cause complication to some broken bones if it healed instantly, he can only heal open wounds and stop its bleeding.

The internal wounds are a bit tricky, it would need a potion or a beast that specialized with it.

So Eros cannot do anything about it.

He looked at Cali who stop licking Lysithea.

"Until the end, you are nothing but a useless beast. You are such a disappointment in the race of the Olympian Beast, as a beast coming from a healing race you cannot even heal your master. Useless piece of trash" punong-puno ng pandidiri na salita ni Eros kay Cali.

Cali did not say anything but silently looked at Lysithea's face.

They are still in the middle of the Forest where the ambush happened. Inihiga lang nila si Lysithea sa gilid so they could heal her.

Eros is so mad and disgusted to Cali because Cali is actually is one the race that can heal internal wounds, it just that--- Cali is too weak to do that.