Chapter 36: Accepting Francis As My Second Mate

"Why did you asked? Are you planning to reject him after having a date with him?" o.a na pag re-react ni Eros.

Lysithea looked at him as if he is a dramatic actor in a t.v.

"How cruel of you Lysithea! I never raise you like that!" pagpapatuloy na pag a-akting ni Eros.

"Yes Miss, Sir Francis don't deserve this!" sumunod pa na pag re-react ni Scarlet.

Pakiramdam ni Lysithea sasabog braincells niya kapag pinagsama niya ang dalawa but she did not have a choice.

She looked at them using her resting btch face and asked them serious "You will answer or I make you two answer?"

Natahimik ang dalawa, samantalang si Eros ay parang tao na nag fake cough.

Napakunot ang noo ni Lysithea doon.

I think he should stop copying humans, it is really creepy when he do that.

"Do you remember how happy are you when you are with AQing?" pagtatanong ni Eros.

Tahimik na tumungo si Lysithea.

It is a happiness she cannot trade to anything.

It was pure happiness and joy.

"That very happiness is something Francis will never experience all through out his life if you rejected him." pag e-explain ni Eros na parang pinapakonsensya siya.

"Unlike you, you have AQing. Regardless there is Francis or not, you still have AQing but Francis did not have any other potential soulmate other than you,"

"Well I guess he can still marry other people since you humans have many complicated reason why you marry but you must remember this," Eros then looked at her with his red eyes.

It almost feel like his eyes is glowing when he stare to Lysithea.

"If you rejected him, it means he will never have a chance to have someone he can share his life, his soul, and mana with. Well, he can still get married and be with that person forever, but he will never experience the joy of sharing your everything to the person you love."

Lysithea did not say anything after that, she just looked at Eros with emotionless face making Eros anxious.

"Lysithea think about this throughly, you are not just rejecting him. You are depriving him the joy he deserved."

Lysithea then wave her hand and get up from sofa "I get it, I will take your advice seriously."

And she turned her back on them and said "Well then, I'll be taking my rest. Make Aya and Cali stop their cultivation later. Goodnight."

And with that Lysithea go inside her room leaving the two marites that is nervous to Lysithea's decision.

For Lysithea, the night will be a bit different from what she expected.

Because after closing her eyes and falling asleep, the next thing she saw is the future of the Lysithea Plutus in the novel.

The future of the original Lysithea.

***

In her dream, Lysithea grow up a lot different from what Lysithea is now.

In her dream, Lysithea is very cheerful and spoiled young miss of Plutus. However, unlike other cliche character, Lysithea just grow up being overly dependent in her twin older brothers. It was like her life is all made of the efforts and time of the twins.

Even her first beast, a chimera was not caught by her but by her brother Mason.

That is why she grew up not knowing pain or suffering.