Chapter 42: Climax (The Plot Twist)

Being stared again by Steven's pink, Lysithea couldn't even remember how to breathe.

It is funny how Steven's plea did not just take her breath but also her words, as no matter how she thinks she can't compose a single sentence on how to properly answer Steven.

But Steven seems to be determined to hear her answer as even when knowing that Lysithea couldn't answer him, he still continues looking at Lysithea waiting for her answer.

With Steven's sincere and determined eyes looking at her, Lysithea sighed and even touch her forehead and then sighed again.

Sa two days na tinitigan niya ang walang malay na katawan ni Steven, Lysithea actually able to gather her thoughts about Steven's confession.

Steven's determined feelings for her are unexpected and he is just someone that she never expects would have a feeling for her.

Totoong mahirap mahalin ang isang Steven Owen pero alam din ni Lysithea na madali lang matutunan mahalin si Steven.

With Steven, she knew that Steven would do his everything for her and for her safety.

To even almost die for her and to just simply toss all of his hard work in revenging his family just to freaking hunt a golden dragon for her is not something anyone could do.

Kaya hindi kataka-taka para kaya Lysithea na manghina at lumambok sa effort na ginagawa ni Steven.

"S-Steven---" Lysithea then closed her eyes and take a deep breath for a moment before looking straight back to Steven's eyes.

However---

"This is not a decision that I alone could make, so we need to go home. And then, maybe after saying this to Francis and AQing i-if they agree t-then---"

Steven is not like Francis who would need to hear straight forward answer, Steven already understands that with those words, Lysithea silently gives her yes to him.

"Okay." even with just one word from Steven, you can already feel so much happiness that Lysithea again did not know if she should be happy or not.

But Lysithea still smiled a little and pointed out the barrier.

"Then, could you open the barrier now?" halos mag beautiful eyes na si Lysithea kay Steven.

Naalala na niya yung gutom niya na nakalimutan niya dahil sa kaharotan ni Steven.

As if finding Lysithea's reaction funny, even with a pale and exhausted face, Steven still manages to smile a little and touch the barrier and within a second, Lysithea finally becomes free from that damn barrier.

Agad-agad kinuha ni Lysithea ang plato sa kamay ni Steven and only when the food on the plate is almost gone that Lysithea was able to remembered to sense Eros and her other beast.

Napakunot ang noo ni Lysithea ng mapansin niyang kahit na se-sense niya sila Eros, napaka unstable nito which means napaka layo nila and they are moving in a fast paced.

What the hell is happening to them?

Ngunit hindi lang iyon ang nagpakunot ng noo niya, she can feel a strong presence outside the door and it mad.

Really mad.

Napansin ni Steven na napatigil si Lysithea at napatingin sa door kaya nagsalita muli ito, "That's the golden dragon."

Napatigil si Lysithea sa pagkain at tinitigan ng matagal si Steven na parang hindi parin siya makapaniwala sa ginawa ni Steven.

Naiintindihan ni Steven ang gustong sabihin ni Lysithea kaya inginitian niya si Lysithea at dahan-dahan umatras at tinuro ang pintuan na parang niyaya siya nito na tignan ang golden dragon sa labas.