Chapter 20: Meeting Eros

Hello! I just want to inform everyone that I have a important announcement here and at the end of the chapter so please read it until the end.

I will be busy next week so I will probably can only update once a week but I will try my best to upload more chapters a week but please expect that the updates will be slower.

I hope you all understand.

And I hope you enjoy the chapter!

************************

"AQING!!"

She felt that her heart will leave her body.

It was pounding so hard because of her emotions are so unstable.

He's not moving.

Bumilis ang paghinga ni Lysithea.

It all happened so suddenly.

Yung nakaramdam ng kaba si Lysithea hanggang sa pagbulusok ni AQing sa puno ay nangyari lang sa iilang segundo.

The last thing she knew, AQing is lying under the tree with blood in his head.

"CALI!" malakas na sigaw ni Lysithea.

Agad nakagalaw si Cali at may lumabas na limang light arrows sa harap niya.

Cali's blue eyes is glowing as if something inside of him is activated.

It's his second power.

The phyton snake saw the light arrows and tried to attack and at the same avoid the light arrows but the same time that the phyton move, the trajectory of the light arrows also changed and rapidly struck the body of the phyton.

The light arrows move like it predicted the moves of the phyton which is the second power of Cali.

Prediction.

The phyton hiss and it stop moving as if it was afraid of Cali.

Cali and him seems to be almost at the same level.

It just that Cali is still injured that made Cali unable to move immediately even though Cali already sense someone is about to attack them and had the disadvantage in this fight.

When Lysithea saw that Cali was able to attract the attention of the phyton, walang pagdadalawang isip na tumakbo siya sa direction ni AQing.

The phyton saw this and tried to chase Lysithea again but a light arrow appeared where the phyton was about to head to.

Light arrows keeps shooting at the phyton preventing him to come closer to Lysithea.

The phyton tried to avoid it but it just keeps chasing him and he tried to shoot poison through his saliva which destroyed the light arrows coming at him.

But the light arrows was nonstop appearing which allows Lysithea a time to rescue AQing.

Nang makarating si Lysithea kay AQing halos 'di niya malaman ang gagawin.

She saw the unconscious AQing with bloods on its head.

Napakagat ng labi si Lysithea and touched the protection necklace.

This necklace took longer to finish than a normal protection necklace would took, it is almost 2 weeks to finish this necklace.

A normal protection necklace like what her Master Ace give to her when she tame Cali, only took 3 days to be made.

This is because Lysithea increase the power of the protection necklace that can allow her to withstand a direct attack from the same level as Cali that made it longer to finish