Chapter 2: I Reincarnated?!

WTF?!

Just what the freak?!

Gusto sumigaw ni Marie ng napaka lakas pero hindi siya hinayaan ng kanyang katawan.

In the end, Marie just signed to release her frustration and grief. It is alarming to see a one-week-old newborn baby have such an expression as an adult.

At kung sino man makakakita ng ekspresyon ni Marie malamang aatakihin ito sa takot at gulat.

Marie can't believe what happened to her.

It is already five days after she realized that she reincarnated and yet she can't accept what is happening to her.

Noong muling pinanganak siya hindi niya napansin o madaling sabihin na piniling hindi pansinin ang mga naririnig niya at nararamdaman niya.

It was because she thought it was only a dream.

A hallucination because she almost died.

Tama! Ang huli niyang naalala bago sila mawalan ng malay ay ang pagkalunod niya.

Noong pag-ahon niya pagkatapos niyang sumisid sa dagat, sa hindi malamang dahilan ang bumungad sa pag-ahon niya ay ang malaking alon.

Almost feel like a tsunami.

Hindi pa man niya na-re-realize ang nangyayari, tinanggay na siya ng alon at ang nakakahilo at nakakasukang pakiramdam ang huli na lang niyang natandaan.

She does not even know if she survives or dies but when she started to have consciousness, everything is blur and she was unable to grasp everything that is happening around her.

Only on the third day after she reincarnated, she finally has a chance to digests everything, and to her surprise, she realizes that she reincarnated!

Because if not, why am I in a body of a baby?!

And why the people here are different from the world she knew?!

And lastly, why they call her in a different name?!

Oo ngang na-e-enjoy ko ang ganitong storya pero ako mismo?! Ako mismo ang mamatay at ma-reincarnate bilang isang baby at iwan ang pamilya ko?! Why me?! I am young and I am just starting to achieve my dreams!

Why the fuck me?!

Halo-halong emosyon ang nararamdam ni Marie sa nangyari sa kanya.

She was not even an orphan or someone lonely or an old virgin lady.

Like how usually the author describes the Main character that reincarnated in a different world.

I have a life there! I have a lot of people I love!

Unlike the main characters that she read, she can't easily adjust here because she has someone she loves that she left behind.

How can I live now?

Who I am now?

What about my family?

What about Nicholas?

Naalala ni Marie ang palagi niyang comment sa tuwing madali lang maka-adjust ang mga main characters sa bagong mundo na pinasukan nila.

"MC's does have powers called the anti-mental illness"

Because they were able to adapt to any challenges that were thrown into them and they will just be like"There is no point crying on a spilled milk" and does not even go crazy after experiencing a lot of dramas one after the another.