01

Prem unilaterally announced a cold war with Boun.

Why it is unilateral? because Boun doesn't even know that Prem is angry with him at all, even if he knew Prem was angry, he didn't know what Prem was angry about.

Because he is too busy and tired, he really has no extra energy to pay attention to these.

Because at the beginning of this year, Boun started his own business and opened a company. The entrepreneurial period is naturally busy and hard, from an employee to a boss, the pressure to even becomes greater. Boun has no time to accompany Prem all day, and no energy to take care of Prem's feelings.

At the beginning, although Prem was disappointed and aggrieved, he still try his best to understand and support Boun, but slowly, some problems will always be exposed.

For example, Boun, who always made all kinds of small surprises for Prem in the past, forget the third anniversary of their love. Prem was looking forward to it that day and finally fell empty. He was angry and aggrieved, but he didn't dare to say anything, he afraid that he will be accused of making troubles without reason and not understanding his lover at all.

For another example, a week ago, the two quarreled again about small trivial matter, Prem was so angry and said a angry word, and Boun lost his temper. So scared Prem dare not speak. Although Boun apologized afterwards, saying that he was under too much work pressure and should not spread the fire to Prem.

If it's the same as before, Prem can be done 800 times a day, Boun not only doesn't mind, but is also happy to coax him, all as a little fun between lovers. If Prem is unhappy, Boun will panic immediately.

But this time reverse, Prem panicked. Since Boun started his business, Boun often went out early and returned late, socializing a lot, the two talked less and less, and they spent less time together. A person who has been sticking to you, suddenly no longer stick, Prem's heart is empty, and his sense of security drops to a negative number.

There will be random thoughts, but more often, he are forces to brainwash himself to believe that Boun still loves him, and he needs to be more concerned and considerate.

But this time, he was so busy that he forgot the anniversary, Prem was really angry.

As usual, friends have any party is the default notice Prem is equal to inform the two of them. In the past, Boun would drive to Prem company, pick him up and set off together to meet friends.

Prem didn't to talk to Boun, so he took a taxi and went to the bar. Naturally, he did not remind Boun to come to the party today. Prem took a taxi to the KK bar with a gift for his friend Mark.

"Hey, Prem, here."

Everyone has arrived, and they are still in the desk in the corner of a bar in the old location. The location of this bar is already a fixed meeting point for friends, because the bar is opened by a good friend Army, and the bar is clean and not too noisy, There is a U-shaped sofa in the position, enough to accommodate them. When the friend saw Prem enter the door and waved his hand, Prem walked over with a smile, shoved the present in his hand to Mark and pats him on the shoulder, a happy birthday is enough for a good friend.

"Where's Boun? did he go to parking the car?"
"Ah, no, I took a taxi myself," Prem looked calm.
"This is smart decision, drive car come and must find a substitute driver if drink, it's very troublesome."
"When will Boun arrive?" Mark looked at the entrance and hits Prem with his elbow.
Prem stuffed a cherries into his mouth and said "Maybe..soon," the friends didn't feel any abnormalities and they continued to chat.

In the past, the two of them always went in pairs, friends always teased that there was super glue between them that other people couldn't see, which made them stick together tightly.

Of course, this way of getting along has been the same for three years since Prem and Boun lived together. How much Boun loves Prem, just as Prem loves Boun.

Prem thought for a while, he thinks that Boun is so busy that he must forgot about Mark's birthday. he'd better give Boun a call to talk about it, so that others won't see that they are in the cold war and can't get down in front of friends.

He just take out his mobile phone and wanted to call Boun, he saw that there were several missed calls from Boun on his mobile phone.
"Prem, Boun is coming," Mark waved towards the entrance, and Boun walked towards them.

Boun sits next to Prem, getting used to hug Prem's waist.
"Why not answer my call?"
"Put it in the bag, I didn't pay attention to it."
"I thought you forgot Mark's birthday and wanted to pick you up."
"Do you remember that today is Mark birthday?" Prem thought it was a friend who called Boun to come, and Boun remembered Mark's birthday. Unexpectedly, Boun actually remembered it himself.
"Yes, I have such a good memory." Boun smiled mischievously at Prem.

Prem's heart was filled with sourness, which made him unable to breathe. Good memory? Remember friend's birthday? Don't remember the third anniversary? A sourness surrounded the Prem until late at night when the friends all left.

Prem got up and went to the bathroom, Boun helped Mark get into the taxi, when he came back, he couldn't find Prem, nor did he see Prem's car in the parking lot, thinking that Prem had left first, he drove home by himself.

When Prem came out from toilet, the U-shaped sofa was empty, and Boun and his car were naturally not found in the parking lot. He was "abandoned", Prem said to himself don't care, walk out of the parking lot and go to the side of the road to stop the taxi.

On weekends in Bangkok, even at night, the taxis come and go with red lights. Hold the bad mood of a night broke out at the moment, and can't help but sitting on the roadside and cry.

Boun reaches home and saw Prem's car parked in the parking space, and the lights at home were not on. Then he realized that Prem might not have driven out tonight. He called Prem in a panic, Prem didn't answer at first, later, he hung up and turned off the phone.

Boun drove the car back to the bar to look for Prem, searched inside and out but couldn't find anyone. When he got home again, Prem had just come out of the bathroom and seemed to be in a bad state of mind.

Boun pulls Prem to apologize all the time, Prem pretended to be indifferent and shook his head with a smile.
"I'm was lucky enough to get a taxi as soon as I went out."
"Then why don't you answer my call?"
"Maybe there is no battery."
"Prem, come on, let's talk, ok?"

Prem looked at Boun for a few seconds, after every recent quarrel, every time he was in a bad mood, he wanted to hear Boun say this to him.
"I may have drunk too much, so dizzy, I want to sleep, let's talk about it tomorrow."

Boun doesn't know, Prem is afraid that Boun won't be able to drive if he drinks too much, so he didn't have a drink tonight. Boun doesn't know, Prem walked for a long time before he found a motorcycle to carry passengers. Boun doesn't know how many deep breaths Prem takes to change uncontrollable crying into silent tears.

To Be Continued....