03

Boun kept his unhappy face and did not say a words. Prem tugged at the hem of Boun's clothes, flashing his eyes and acting like a baby.
"What is your relationship? why does he treat you to eat cake."
"We have nothing, he is the owner of this shop, and I only saw him for the first time yesterday. Maybe I wanted to eat this cake yesterday and it happened to be sold out, so he saved a piece for me today."
"That's it?"
"Yeah, don't think too much."
Seeing Boun's face eased a little, Prem chuckled.
"So you are jealous."
"Of course."

Kao walked over with the freshly made coffee and cake at this time. Prem was sitting face to face with Boun. Boun got up and moved the chair to the side of Prem, and then reached out and put his arms around Prem's waist to declare sovereignty.

Of course Kao saw it and guessed it, and his face was a little embarrassed.
"Hello, this is the coffee you ordered." Kao handed the money in his palm to Prem.
"The cake is for you, and there is no charge."
Prem looked at Boun and then at Kao.
Boun took the money and said to Prem with a smile.
"Since the boss treat you to eat, accept it, but next time let me know what you want to eat, I will buy it for you."
Prem nodded to Kao with an embarrassed smile. Kao walked away consciously. Prem squinted his eyes looked at Boun, Boun glanced back and bit the straw of the coffee cup.

"Why, you afraid that others will know our relationship?"
"No, I am very happy that you are jealous for me," Prem was afraid that Boun would not believe it, and explained it again, "Jealous proves that you still care about me."

Boun swallowed the latte, and the slight bitterness spread across his throat. Prem didn't care what Kao's behavior meant, he only cared about Boun's words and deeds, he really loved Boun too much.

Boun's jealousy hasn't completely passed away, and he is panicked. Now he just wants to pull the person home and throw him on the bed to vent.

The familiar smell of the familiar body, as the clothes fell off one by one, the two quickly entered the state, the sensitive spot that hadn't been touched for a long time was still lit in Boun's dense kiss, and the desire in heart overwhelmed the Prem.

Boun worked hard to vent his jealousy on Prem, but the wet eyes of Prem under him told of his deep love for Boun. Now Boun's love is possessive, and Prem's love is a sense of need. But the same thing is that the two of them have merged into one body, and their hearts are close to each other.

Sex is not the only way of expressing love, but it is an indispensable way of expressing, it is the seasoning of a boring life.

At least for now, it is the best way to eliminate Prem insecurity. Only Boun's passion in bed made him temporarily forget the sadness that had been ignored for a long time. The last night's two person world, made Prem unable to go to work the next day, absence makes the heart grow fonder? maybe it is, it feels like returning to the stage of just falling in love.

Prem at work, Boun is all over in his mind, and he really want to see Boun. So Prem asked the manager for leave and drove to Boun's company.

When Boun company first opened, Prem came once as Boun's boyfriend, and never came again. But Prem still remembers where the company is in the building. The little girl at the front desk of the company knows Prem and naturally know the relationship between Prem and her boss, so she directly let Prem in.

Prem walked in the aisle and walked directly to Boun's office. Just as he was about to open the door, he was stopped by a girl.
"Hello, Do you have an appointment?"
Prem looked at the girl in front of him, he hadn't seen her before. But the tall figure, the beautiful face, and the warm smile make people can't help but look more.

Prem was thinking about how to answer, Boun's partner Alex just walked out of Boun's office.
"Prem, are you here?"
"Hi, Alex." Prem smiled and greeted Alex.
"Boun is inside, you go in."

Alex is also one of the bosses. The boss approved Prem to go in, and the girl didn't say anything, so she returned to her job position. Boun also looked down at the files on the desk, not paying attention to the Prem coming in. Prem walked behind Boun, wrapped Boun's neck and kissed him hard.

Boun was taken aback, and when he looked back, he smiled when he saw Prem. He hugged the person on his thigh, and arched Prem's chest coquettishly.
"Why did you come suddenly?"
"I miss you."
"Little dumdum, don't you need to go to work?"
"Why, Don't you welcome me?"
"Of course not. You can came whenever you want."

Prem couldn't hold it down with joy, so he lowered his head and blocked Boun's mouth, and kissed each other deeply. Prem took the initiative to rescue the boring work, Boun responded to Prem with a violent kiss. Prem began to moan, awakening Boun's male physiological response.

The two kissed so hard that they didn't notice the sudden opening of the office door.
"Ah." The girl just stood at the door, covering her mouth with a look of surprise.
Prem stood up from Boun's arms in fright, turned around and sorted out the clothes that had been messed up by Boun. Boun was a little embarrassed but more is angry.
"Don't you know you have to knock when you come in?"
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I want to ask Mr. Boun if you want me to order lunch for you, it's my fault." The girl kept bowing her head and apologizing.

With a sigh, Boun waved her out. When Prem saw the girl go out, he asked.
"Who is she? I haven't seen it."
"Secretary, Maya, haven't been here long."
"Secretary?"
"Yes. The previous secretary was preparing delivery and was on maternity leave."

Prem felt a little uneasy after knowing that such a beautiful girl is Boun's secretary. After all, Boun's ex-girlfriend is also of this type. Boun looked at Prem calmly and did not speak. Naturally guessing what he was thinking, he pulled the person into his arms again.

"Don't worry. I am not interested in her, she has always works conscientiously and shows no other performance. And she just saw us like that, even if she has an ideas, she should understand our relationship."
The comfort of Boun is not enough to eliminate Prem's worries, but what Boun said is indeed make sense, she has seen them kiss like that, no matter how stupid she is, she should understand their relationship.

But in fact, Maya didn't know before that her Boss Boun had a partner and was a boy. When she saw Prem, the women's sixth sense felt that something was wrong, so she deliberately rushed into Boun's office.

Seeing Boun hugged with others, Maya was indeed disappointed and angry. But when she calmed down, she rallied and adjusted her emotions. After all, she came to this company for the sake of Boun, she would not give up so easily, even if Boun already has a partner, even if that person is a man.

Just wait and see.

To Be Continued.....