10

"I picked it up from your coat today."
"What do you mean?" Prem didn't pretend to be stupid, he really didn't understand what Boun meant.

Boun turned to open the closet, pulled out the box, and dumped the box of sex toys on the floor. His face was cold and arrogant.
"Come, explain this first."

Prem didn't understand what happened to Boun, but he couldn't accept Boun's attitude. Originally, he had hidden many grievances and sadness in his heart, and wanted to fight back at this moment. But after a few seconds of silence, he still turned his anger into cold language.
"What is there to explain?"

Boun was also infuriated. What he wanted was Prem's explanation. Even if it is a lie that can be seen at a glance, it is better than responding indifferently now.
"Please don't mess around in my house."
This sentence pricks Prem's inner and completely crushed Prem's self esteem. The house is Boun's, but isn't it a home for two?
"How can the sex toys you and other women use hide in our home??"
The message received by Prem : Boun misunderstands that the sex toys are used by him and other women. Also, Boun should still care about him, because he say "Our home".

"No, there is no other woman."
"It's the woman in your Line." Boun's tone was flat, but there was irony in his words.
"You.. checked my phone?"
"Yes. Even the chat history has been deleted. It is hard to say that you and her are innocent."

The feeling of being distrusted was so uncomfortable, Prem held back his tears, took his mobile phone, restored the deleted chat history after several operations, and then put the mobile phone in Boun's arms.
"See it for yourself!"
Prem gave Boun the phone and squatted on the ground to pack his bag. As soon as Boun saw it, he understood that he misunderstood Prem, and said so many ugly words. Guilt, self blame, panic.

Prem looked up.
"As for the hair, I don't know where it's from. Maybe it's Sammy's, maybe it's from the female colleague who played games in the company today. But..." Prem took the packed bag in his arms and stood up, "But I never liked girls. I'm not you."

Boun's brain is in a mess now, and he doesn't notice the meaning of the last sentence of Prem. His sanity has just been completely lost. He is so confused that even a hair can be used by say things. He forgets that Prem never likes girls, and he suspects Prem of cheating on other women.

"Prem, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I..."
"Don't say anymore." Prem's heart is now in a state of disorder, if say one more word, his heart will hurt once more.
"Pack things up."
Boun didn't dare to talk, how Prem's mood was, he could guess a bit even though he couldn't understand it. Apart from scolding himself thousands of times in his heart, he had to follow behind and quickly tidy up the mess.

Late at night, Prem felt exhausted physically and mentally, and he didn't want to talk. With his back to Boun, he closed his eyes and pretended to fall asleep.

Boun looks at Prem's back, he knows that Prem is not asleep, he stretches out his hand several times and still draws back. In the end, he reached out and hugged Prem from behind, Prem didn't struggle or dodge. Boun tightened his arms again, wrapping Prem tightly.
"I'm sorry. I'm a jerk, I'm wrong. I'm really really wrong. I thought you really cheated, and I was so angry that I lost my mind. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry..."

Prem didn't speak, tears quietly wet the pillow.
"When I think of you being with others, I get mad. My heart hurts so much."
"I know I did wrong, and I said a lot of things I shouldn't have said. Forgive me baby, don't ignore me."

Yeah, Prem knows it well. The thought of Boun being with others makes Prem go mad, and Prem's heart hurts so much.

Boun hugged Prem tightly, his heartbeat seemed to pass through his back. The soft words hit Prem's heart, obviously his heart is more sour and painful, but still can't help but give in. Even if he is hurt, but as long as Boun needs him, Prem will not hesitate to turn around and hug him. Because Boun is the first person to give him love, and he is also the person he loves most.

Yes. Prem did so. He turned around and hugged Boun back, but couldn't help crying loudly in Boun's arms. He wasn't angry that Boun misunderstood him, but for the first time he felt that Boun's misunderstanding was so precious. But, he didn't know how long he could be cared by Boun, but didn't know how many times he could hold Boun again.

Of course these Boun would not know. His emotions were full of self blame, he blamed himself for being so impulsive to misunderstand Prem, he also blamed himself for not fulfilling the obligations of a boyfriend, it was he who made Prem sad, wronged, and suspicious.

Those chat records played are looping in front of eyes, because he ignored Prem and ignored the needs of Prem. Boun kept waking himself up, he couldn't allow himself the possibility of losing Prem.

Prem sleepless all night, quietly asked for leave the next day, and went to the housing agency. He decided to buy a house. After running for a whole day, he finally saw a small apartment he liked. But his savings are still a bit short, Prem has decided to buy it, and now it is going back to consider the question of money. He hesitated for a while holding the phone, and called Mark.

Mark, a good friend, has the greatest advantage of being tight-lipped and rich.

"Mark, lend me some money."
"Ok. How much?"
"400.000 baht."
"Ok. Send me the account number."

Straightforward, don't need to ask too much, to Prem left enough respect.

The next day, Prem took advantage of the noon break to pay and sign the contract. He took a picture and sent it to Mark. which is considered to be an explanation to the creditor on his own initiative. After a while, Mark's call came.
"Why do you want to buy a house so suddenly? Are you and Boun..."
"No." Prem pretended to smile easily. "I just think I'm old and I've got some savings, so I bought a small apartment."
"I can feel you're lying across the screen. If it's not about Boun, you need to talk to me if you don't have enough money?"
"Not all. He did say a word during the quarrel, and I also think that I want to buy a house of my own." Prem looked silent for a while and then said, "Don't tell Boun about this. I will pay you back the money as soon as possible."
"To say this is not to treat me as a friend."
"Hehe"
"But, you and Boun still have to have a good talk."
"Okay. I know."

After hanging up the phone, Prem was filled with emotion, what Mark said he also had ever thought it. But every time the words came to his lips, he swallowed them back. Give himself some time to accept the days without Boun.

To Be Continued.....