14

Prem didn't remember how he fell asleep. Probably in the impression, Boun hugged him tightly in his arms, so tight that he could hardly breathe, it seemed very likely that he had passed out.

Today is the weekend, but Boun is still not at home. Prem took out his suitcase, packed some clothes and daily necessities for himself, and drove to the new home.

In the past few days, Prem has taken the time to buy some daily necessities for his new home, plus the house is already equipped with things, barely able to stayed.

Buying a house is a way out for him. If he were separated with Boun, he would not be homeless if he moved out, but he did not expect that the way out would be used in advance.

Prem was drunk last night, but when he asked Boun and Boun answered him, Prem still had an impression. Prem knew that one he took the initiative to open his mouth to pierce this layer of window paper, the relationship between the two would almost end.

Prem doesn't want to embarrass himself, so moving out in advance may be the only way to maintain his dignity. As for Boun's answer last night, it was an excuse to coax a drunk kid, how can Prem take it seriously.

Boun drove more than an hour in the morning and went to the dock to buy a bunch of fresh seafood for Prem. But he couldn't find Prem when he went home, and the call came right away.

It's hard for Prem to talk about moving out on the phone, it's better to talk face to face. When he returned home, Boun had cooked the seafood, and he asked Prem to wash his hands and eat. It's a table full of what Prem likes. Prem knows that Boun went out to buy it for him, and is very touched.

Boun peels shrimp shell for Prem, picks fish bone, it's so considerate. But it may be too long without such an experience, Prem always worries that it's a breakup meal.

"Boun, thank you."
"I don't want you thank me. I want you to love me."
Prem's heart thumped for a while, isn't it a breakup meal but a beg peace meal.
"I've fallen in love since the first time I saw you. I have never changed my heart, never."
Boun happily holds Prem's hand.
"You love me, and I love you. So, what happened during this time? Let's talk about it, okay?"
"Nothing."
"Prem, I know you have something to hide in your heart. Please tell me, okay?"

At this point, Prem decided to put it through. Prem went upstairs and takes the hidden shirt to Boun, Boun recognizes that it was the one given by Prem.

"I asked you last time, didn't you say that it broke during washing and thrown away?"
"You look at the neckline."
The lipstick mark still stayed there clearly. Boun understand the meaning of Prem at once and explained in a panic.
"Prem, I really don't know why there is this lipstick mark, but I really didn't do anything to hurt you."

Prem's eyes are not disappointment, but loneliness. He thought that Boun would explain to him, and he also knew that he would believe it for love, but that was not the real answer in his heart. He couldn't believe Boun anymore.

Boun knew that his explanation was weak, and he also knew that if Prem trusted him enough that there would not have been such a misunderstanding until now.

"Boun, I'm going to move out today."
"Why? You want to break up with me? I don't agree!" Boun started to panic, holding Prem's hand and refused to let it go.
"Boun, I just moved to my own house. We will still meet."
"I don't want. This is also your house, this is our home."

Prem smiled bitterly and shook his head.
"I have transferred this house to your name. If you don't believe me, I will show you the house property certificate."
Prem still stook his head.
"Prem, I love you, don't leave me. I really didn't do anything to hurt you. What should I do to believe me?"
"Then can you prove it to me? Prove that it is a misunderstanding, prove that you still love me."
"Can! I can definitely find evidence to prove it."
"Okay. I wait for you. Let's live separately for now."
"Prem.." Boun knows Prem's determination, even if he pleads hard, he can't change it.

Prem left, but the two of them suffered insomnia together that night. Used to lover's accompanied in the side, suddenly become alone, so how can fall asleep.

Maybe it was because of his bravery, maybe it was the first step of move into a new house, suddenly Prem is not so afraid. Prem loves Boun too much that he loses himself, and even if Boun betrays him, he is willing to try to accept it. It is a pity to lose a relationship, but it is even sadder to lose oneself in this relationship.

Perhaps it was this kind opportunity that allowed Prem to re-examine himself and examine the relationship between the two.

In the past, the two had a big quarrel, which scarred each other. In the end, will use sex to soothe the wound. Although tired, every quarrel brings the two hearts closer. Although tired, it is better that the current indifference.

For Boun, in a house without Prem, even the temperature dropped a few degrees. If he really loses Prem, what fun is there in his life. Even if he founded the company, isn't it to make more money, so he can go to eat, drink and travel around the world with Prem as soon as possible? Without Prem there's no point in all this.

To Be Continued.....