04

Boun took Prem to lunch near the company.

After Prem went back to the company, he has been unsettled. Sammy, a good friend and colleague, took advantage of the time when Prem went to the pantry, followed and asked what happened.

Prem told Sammy about the secretary Maya. After listening, Sammy carefully analyzed it with Prem, the conclusion is that Boun's make sense, Prem is too sensitive.
"How can a woman want to straighten a man who has already been gay?"

Prem think is also, there should be no woman who is stupid enough to snatch boyfriend from boy. With Sammy's good consolation, Prem was quite calm.

In the evening, Boun worked overtime again, and it was very late to get home. Although he can't come back to accompany Prem to dinner, but thinking that Prem was waiting for him at home, Boun tries his best to arrange work and come back early.

When Prem saw Boun coming back, he rushed to hug Boun tightly, and buried himself in Boun's arms to act like a baby. Prem was about to talk, and he felt a faint scent on Boun's body. Boun never uses perfume, except for the scent of laundry detergent left on clothes, there is an unfamiliar perfume smell, but it is obviously not the perfume smell of Prem.

Not sure if he was wrong, Prem took another deep breath.
"What's the matter?" Boun wondered.
"You have perfume on your clothes."
"Does it smell like you?" Prem shook his head bitterly.
Boun thought for a moment, and suddenly realized.
"It should be Maya's. She got her clothes wet, and I lent her my suit coat for a while."
"Why did she borrow it from you?" Prem took away his hand and stepped back.
"There are not many people in the overtime office. She is not been here long and is not familiar with others, so she may be embarrassed to borrow from others, don't worry ." Boun stepped forward and holds Prem's hand.
"She's not familiar with others, she's very familiar with you, right?" Prem broke free from the hand that Boun was holding, with a cold face.
"What are you talking about?"
"Why does she have to borrow from you? or you offered to lend it to her!"
"That's enough! I have already said that she temporarily borrowed a coat from me because the  clothes got wet. She gave it back to me as soon as she got off work. Don't think too much." Boun was already very tired from working overtime. As soon as he came back, Prem was angry and jealous with him. Suddenly, Boun was in a bad mood and spoke in a bad tone.
"Huh. Really?" Prem may not realize that there is a hint of irony in his tone.

But it was this tone that angered Boun, Boun's eyes widened. After a few seconds, he swallowed the words he was about to blurt out. He turned around in silence and went upstairs to take a bath.

Boun is in a bad mood, Prem is the same. Originally angry because of being jealous, now Boun left him hanging here, and Prem has no place to vent his anger. Prem frustratedly threw the pillow on the sofa to the ground and lay slumped on the sofa.

After calming down for a while, Prem also felt that his reaction was a little overdone. Realizing that he was also wrong, his anger almost disappeared, and the rest was his stubborn self-esteem and refused to bow his head first. He thought to himself, if Boun didn't come down to coax him, he would resolutely ignore him. He closed his eyes and listened to the movement upstairs with his ears erected. After a while, Prem heard the sound of opening the bathroom door on the second floor, Boun should have finished taking a shower.

Boun felt aggrieved in his heart. He clearly didn't do anything wrong, and Prem lost his temper. He knew that Prem was downstairs, and he ignored Prem and went to bed after taking a shower. He was thinking about waiting for Prem to come up and talk about it. But Boun was really too tired and fell asleep after a while. Prem waited and waited downstairs for an hour, but Boun still didn't come down. The anger that had been almost relieved came to his heart again, and Prem threw his anger on the sofa and banged it with his fist.

But now going upstairs is tantamount to showing weakness to Boun. If he don't go upstairs, are he going to sleep on the sofa tonight? Prem lay on the sofa tossing and turning, and fell asleep in a daze. Boun woke up in the middle of the night only to find that Prem who was supposed to be lying next to him was gone. He was so frightened that he hurried downstairs to search, only to see Prem curled up and sleeping on the sofa.

Boun is no longer angry, looking his baby like this, he felt distressed and helpless. He squat by and wake up Prem gently.
"Prem, go back to bed and sleep, it's a bit cold here."
Prem opened his eyes and responded in a daze, turning over and sleeping again. Boun had no choice but to carry the person upstairs. Just put back on the bed, Prem didn't know whether he was dreaming or not, he murmured : "I'm so angry, I don't want to talk to you anymore."

Boun couldn't help laughing, Prem was really a kid, he was asleep and remembered the quarrel, so he had to coax him and patted Prem's back lightly.
"Okay, okay, I was wrong. Go to sleep."

The next day, when Prem woke up, Boun had finished washing up and was changing clothes. As if nothing happened last night, Boun greeted Prem and went out. Prem was in daze, after sitting for a while, he vaguely remembered being taken back to bed by Boun in the middle of the night, he mood suddenly became a little more relaxed, he just got up and wanted to wash up, and he felt a little dizzy. After sitting for a while, he felt more and more uncomfortable, so he had to send a message to Sammy to ask for leave, and then lay back on the bed.

Prem stayed on the bed until it got dark again. During this period, Prem woke up a few times in a daze, but his head was so painful that he went to sleep again under the quilt. He have a guess in his mind, it might caught cold when he fell asleep on the sofa,he might he have a little fever. But thinking it was made by himself, he didn't dare to tell Boun. According to previous experience, the vitality is restored after one day of sleep, but this time it seems a little different.

Prem was woken up by the phone, it was greeting call from Sammy, asking Prem to buy medicine to eat, Prem was listless and responded with two sentences. His head is still hurts and the throat is burning. He hung up the phone and decided to get up and go out to buy medicine.

He saw Boun coming back right after he went downstairs. Prem felt a little grateful for a moment. Just as soon as he greeted him, he still smelled the perfume and Prem's mood was bad again. Before Boun had time to speak, Prem saw a bright red lipstick mark on the collar of Boun's shirt. Ironically, the shirt was given to Boun by Prem.

This time, Prem was surprisingly calm, just didn't speak with a calm face. Boun just thinks that Prem is still angry with last night and wants to coax him with a smiley face. As soon as Boun got closer, Prem said coldly, "I'll go out for a while." Boun is also a little angry, he bows his head and asks for peace, Prem is still ignored it. Forget it, he turn around and go upstairs without asking.

To Be Continued....

😔😔😔😔