24

Boun company had something to deal with, so Prem went home first.

At 9 o'clock in the evening, Boun rang the doorbell. Open the door, Boun still wears today's suit, but he has an extra luggage in his hand.

"Are you going on a business trip again?" Prem said, stepped aside and letting Boun in.
"No."

Prem suddenly realized something and turned around to ask Boun.

"Are you going to move here?"
"Yes. Since you refuse to move back home, I will move over."
"Boun..."
"Can I?" Although Boun has a smile on his face, he is uncertain in his eyes.
"Yes."
"I can pay the rent with my body." Hearing Prem's answer, Boun was obviously relaxed and joked with Prem.
"No need to rent, this is our home."

Boun was still giggling, and when he heard Prem say this, he hesitated first then surprised, then relieved, relaxed and laughed happily.

"Prem, let's go to Phuket."
"Huh?"
"Can you ask for leave? I have booked the flight ticket and hotel two months ago."
"Are you going with me?"

Prem remembered that he had accidentally seen the message from hotel on Boun's mobile phone before.

"Of course. Haven't you always wanted to go?"
"Yes...I..." Prem opened his mouth several times to say something, but he couldn't say it. "Boun, Thank you."

The two made arrangements and went to the airport together. Boun does everything by himself, do everything, including taking luggage, checking in and preparing snacks for Prem. At the end of the stay at the hotel, Prem was a little trance.

"This hotel is too high class. Will it be expensive?"
"No. And it doesn't matter if it's expensive, it's important is that you like it."
"I like it. Next time, just order an economical one, don't waste money."
"I make money to be able to play everywhere with you. Don't think about it when we come out to play. It's so late and you're tired, take a bath and sleep to keep your energy up, and you will have the energy to play tomorrow."

Going out of the hotel is the beach, and Boun also rented a motorcycle. The two were basking on the beach, swimming in the shallow waters, and when they got tired of playing, they drive a motorcycle and blow the wind slowly along the seaside road, or traversed the streets and alleys, to eat local specialty food.

It hasn't been so relaxed for a long time, emptied mind and enjoyed for three days, and the time passed quickly.

Before leaving, Boun told Prem that there was a very delicious western restaurant on the island. He had booked a seat in advance, and told Prem to remember to bring a suit.

Boun said that he hadn't had a good date with Prem for a long time, be more formal this time. Prem agreed, and didn't think much about it. Even the suit he brought with him was a casual suit that he hadn't worn for a long time.

Because it is a popular restaurant, it needed to be booked in advance. The shop is full, but the environment is very good and the decoration of the shop is also very beautiful.

The two ordered their favorite foods, tasted and chatted slowly. When was almost finished eating, Boun was a little absent minded, always looked around.

Until Earth made a video call.

"Prem, are you having fun?" Earth on the phone smiled happily.
"Yes. Where are you and what are you doing?"
"Me..at home." Earth moved the phone in one direction, and Kao was sitting on Earth's sofa holding the laptop.

Prem and Earth winked, Earth covered his mouth and smiled, and then nodded. Prem understood, Kao is here, it is estimated that Earth has almost got Kao.