19

Prem went to the coffee shop again after get off work. Kao gave him the job as a timely help. Now he chose not to do it, it's better to resign face to face with Kao.

Earth arrived a little earlier than Prem. As soon as he saw Prem, he made a smirk, his eyes seemed to see though Prem.

"Why are you laughing so obscene?"
"Do you know how to speak? My smile is so charming that it should be called a alluring smile."
"Oh!"
"Is that how you treat your benefactor? Did you start burn bridge after got back together with Boun."
"I didn't..."
"Did Boun take you home last night? What happened then?"
"I'm about to talk about it. Boun said last night, either go home with him or resign from the coffee shop. I promised to resign, and now I'm annoyed how to tell Kao about this. I'm leaving, there will be one less person to do things, don't know if can manage all this or not."
"Great! You quickly resign."
"What are you up to?"
"Hehe. You resigned, and then I went to tell Kao, I don't have a job now, can I come here to do a part time job, so that I have the opportunity to see him every day."
"Aren't you going back to work at the company?"
"Back. My dad promised let me to play for another month, so I have nothing to do now. Moreover, nothing can be compared with my love."

Prem nodded, this is indeed the best way.

When Kao arrived, Prem asked Kao to talk about his resignation. Actually Kao had prepared it early in his heart, so he agreed.

Prem felt guilty and hesitated how to say thank or apologize. Kao smiled and opened his mouth first.

"Watching you and your boyfriend clear up the misunderstanding and make up, I'm really happy for you. You may as well resign, or Boun will sit there and stare at me every day, I'm scared." Speaking of the way Boun stared at them last night, they looked at each other and laughed.
"Come often for coffee if you have time, but I will take the money."
"No problem."

Earth jumped out from behind, rubbing his hands and said to Kao.
"Can I come here to do a part time job? I have no job or income now, and I am almost out of food."

Prem looked at the Chanel Gabrielle bag on Earth, his eyes revealed helplessness and the inner monologue in his heart was Please change to a better reason, Kao is not a fool, so it certainly won't work.

"Sure. Welcome to join us." Kao reached out to Earth.

Prem froze. Earth didn't expect Kao to agree so readily. He was stunned for two seconds and grabbed Kao's hand.
"Okay, okay!"
"Then start working now, okay?"
"Ok!"
"Nah, here is the apron." Kao took out a new apron from behind the bar counter and handed it to Earth.

After taking the apron, Earth looked left and right, and compared it on the waist, looking at Kao with a blank face.
"This.. How to tie it? Can you help me?" Earth didn't wait for Kao to agree, so he put his apron around his abdomen, turned his back, and waited for Kao to make the next move.

Prem is like a third wheel, so quickly flashing away automatically. Kao helped Earth tie the apron, and Earth followed Kao and began to learn to use the computer ordering system, pack up things, follow in and out, follow everywhere.

He has to admit that the title of Earth's small wrench is really not imaginary. He believes that he will soon receive good news that Earth stop being single.
*
*
Boun was waiting for Prem at the entrance of the coffee shop, when he saw Prem came out, he immediately stepped forward and held Prem's hand.
"Is there any place you want to go?"
"No."
"Then I will arrange it." Boun pulled Prem into the car.

When Prem got out of the car, he found that he had come to a large supermarket.
"What are we doing here?"
"I'll buy you some household appliances and household products. Today's goal is to fill the shopping cart." After Boun said, he pushed the shopping cart into it, and Prem had no choice but to follow behind.

The shopping cart in this large supermarket is much larger than usually see, it's not easy to fill it.

"I don't have anything to buy at the moment. I don't usually spend much time at home, bought also not used."

Boun pretended to not hear Prem's words, he went straight forward.

"This soda maker machine is good, it doesn't take up space. You like drink soda, buy one and make it yourself?"

Prem looked at it and thought it was good. He began to look for the price tag, Boun had put the machine into the shopping cart.

"I have ordered a coffee machine on the internet, it has complete functions. Kao recommended it."
"Kao? When did you two relationship get so good?"
"Make him a friend before he becomes a rival." Boun said so eloquently.

Prem rolled his eyes, "Earth likes Kao, you know?"
"I guessed it. When I was in the coffee shop, I stared at you. He stared at Kao, that looks like a little anthomaniac."

Prem reached out and slapped Boun on the head lightly.

"I also hope that Earth can really handle Kao, so that I don't have to be jealous when I see you two together."

Prem pursed his lips, Boun stretched out his hand to pinched Prem's cheek.

"Pao, let's go. Let's go pick a carpet in the front."

The carpet shelf is in the corner of the store, and there are basically no customers. Prem turned over, took a carpet printed with sunflowers and asked Boun, "How about this one?"
"It looks great. It fits in front of the sofa." Then he helped take the carpet from Prem's hand and put it into the shopping cart.

Prem is still looking for other carpets, with his back to Boun. He doesn't notice that the "danger" is approaching.

Boun sneaked forward and picked him up. Suddenly off the ground, Prem was so scared that he wanted to shout, and the next second he was blocked by Boun's mouth. Prem struggled and gently pushed Boun's arm.

"What are you doing? Quickly put me down."
Boun grinned and put Prem in the shopping cart.
"I'm buying products, and putting them in the shopping cart that I want to take home." After speaking, his mouth came over again.

Prem raised his head to greet Boun's kiss, and the corners of both of them couldn't help but raise. Relying on the eyes and tongue to convey the love and dependence on each other, in front of this shelf without any one there, they tell each other their unspoken regrets and misses.

Prem faded from the sweet kiss, reaching out to support the frame of the shopping cart and just about to stand up, he was pressed back by Boun.

"Sit down."

Prem want to get out of the cart and walk by himself several times, but Boun refused. The trot pushed Prem around in front of the shelves.

"Will be laughed at if people see it." Although Prem said so, the smile on his face undoubtedly told Boun that he was very happy.
"There is no one here, let's play here for a while. Besides..." Boun leaned his head forward and wrapped Prem who was sitting in the shopping cart with his back facing him, and the sneak kiss fell on the back of Prem's neck.
"Besides, didn't you like playing like this before?"
Prem was teased to a sensitive point, and his face instantly blushed.
"Alright, help me out. Let's go ahead and buy something else."
"Yes, Your Highness!"

To Be Continued....