20

***WARNING😂😂😂***

The two went to the daily necessities section happily, and Prem was picking a new toothbrush. Boun took the same style and different colors and put it in the shopping cart first.

When Prem saw it, he looked up at Boun. Boun said frankly, "Prepare some of my toiletries, next time you have no reason to chase me away."

Prem smiled and shook his head, and went on walking.

Boun shook his head happily at the back, if Prem doesn't refuse, it means that he can live in Prem's house.

Boun took another set if couples' mouthwash cups, "It goes well with our toothbrushes."
Before Prem could react, Boun put the cups directly in the shopping cart.

Prem took two sets of shampoo and shower gel that he usually uses. Boun was a little confused:
"Why do you take so much?"
"I'll use one set. You take the other set home. I remember the shampoo at home is almost running out."

Prem deliberately told Boun : I didn't plan to keep you in my house.

Boun is so smart, of course he understands, but he just wanted to go smoothly.
"You are thoughtful, otherwise when you went back home to live you didn't even have shampoo and shower gel."

Prem can't outargue Boun, so he didn't continue this topic. The two picked some snacks and dry food before pushing the cart went to  pay the bill.

Boun glanced at the cashier, then looked towards the shops outside the mall. Pointed to the beverage store over there :
"I'm thirsty, can you buy me a cup of lemon tea? Nanana~"

Prem thought Boun was weird, but didn't ask. Nodded and walked to the beverage store.

Soon Boun came out with two big bags of things, and the two drove back to Prem's house.

Boun went to out the newly bought toothpaste towel into the Prem bathroom at the first time, fiddled with it for a while, and walked out proudly after it was tidy.

Prem certainly guessed what Boun was thinking. He packed the shower gel shampoo that he wanted Boun to take home and put it on the table.

"Baby, can I stay tonight?"

Prem leaned on the wall and raised his hand to look at the watch in his hand.

"It's not too late now, it's still early for you to go home."
"But the toiletries are all bought, I won't have to go to work tomorrow."
"The toiletries are spare. Go quickly." Prem stuffed things into Boun's hands and pushed Boun toward the door.

As soon as the door of Prem's was opened, it was closed by Boun. The next second Prem was pushed behind the door by Boun, and his whole body was suppressed. Boun looked down at Prem, and a warm voice come from his ear.

"Are you really going to drive me away?"

Prem half squinted at Boun, bit his lip, and didn't speak.

The bag in Boun's hand was thrown on the ground, and he hold Prem's buttocks with both hands and  lifted it up. Prem's body is in the air with his back against the door. With such a warm and ambiguous posture, if Prem's didn't resist, it means he agreed.

Boun went straight, this time the kiss was more violent than ever. His lips were wrapped around Prem's mouth strongly, and there was a slight gap that allowed Prem to take a breath and be quickly invaded by Boun's tongue.

The tongue swept the mouth all over and entangled it again. Boun returns to bed with Prem in his arms, after a long time the familiar bodies hugged each other again. Both hands were proficient in touching each other, exploring each other's sensitive points.

The clothes on Prem's body had long been torn by Boun and fell to the ground. And Boun took off clothes and only the underwear were left. But that's not enough. Prem has long been teased under his body, flushed face, reddened body, messy breathing, lips that were a little red and swollen from being kissed and inadvertent saliva flowing from the corners of his mouth. Exudes a seductive smell.

Boun took out the hard cock, picked up his coat on the ground, and took out the lubricant and condom from his pocket.

"You asked me to buy lemon tea just secretly to buy this?" Prem, who was lying on the bed, raised his head and looked at Boun.
"Be ready so that you have no reason to refuse."
"If I want to refuse, there are so many reasons."
"Then...then I will make you unable to refuse."

The gentle dilation skill turned the person under him into water, the undulating chest is waiting for the comfort of Boun, hands up and down ignited the physiological needs that had been suppressed for more than a month in an instant.

"Baby, let me know if you need me anytime in the future."

Prem who had just experienced an orgasm was in a daze, the sound of Boun was in his ears, and his warm breath hit the red earlobe. As soon as the voice fell, his tongue jumped into the cochlea naughty. Prem's uncontrollable groan leaked from the bottom of his throat, and his lower abdomen tightened subconsciously.

"Baby, I'm coming in."

Feeling the hardness against the back hole, Prem has subconsciously lifted his butt to accept it, and the excitement in his heart is beyond words. Obviously It was a familiar body, but at the moment of entering, they still let out a hum. It's a familiar rhythm, but when it moving, Prem still feels great and exciting.

Obviously he is the familiar person, but Prem's little expression that he wanted to shout but didn't dare to shout made the thing under Boun's body a little harder.

Boun pushed in hard again and again made up for the emptiness of Prem during this time. The two people's brains are already blank, they just want to express their love and need for each other with more intense physical behavior.

The heavy breathing was slowly replaced by a middle groan that couldn't be placed. No love words, but every hum hit Boun's heart. The approaching of the body again and again is like tearing a hole in the body, letting the desires of the two pour out, every hit is helping each other release their desire for each other.

The two who got back together, there is no estrangement. It's more like absence makes the heart grow fonder, their relief, miss and desire of the two are all vented in this sex.

To Be Continued.....