23

After the climax, Prem let Boun to clean up and put on his clothes, lying on the sofa not wanting to move.

"What about? Go to have a meal?"

Prem raised his eyelids and shook his head "I don't want to move, let me lie down for a while."
"Then I will order takeaway."
"Okay, I'll sleep for a while, you wake me up when the takeaway comes."

Prem closed his eyes again for a rest. Suddenly Prem felt himself in the air and was picked up by Boun.

"What are you doing!" Prem subconsciously tightened Boun's neck and stared at Boun with wide eyes, he was a little angry.
"Change a place to make you sleep more comfortable."

Boun hugged Prem and went to the back of the desk. It turned out that there was painting on the background wall as a hidden door, and after opening it, a small bed was hidden inside. Prem lay on the bed and looked around, as if thinking about something.

"Do you think I hid the bed so secretly to do something bad? I didn't. And this bed is prepared, I haven't slept once."

Boun said as he helped Prem cover the quilt.

"I mean, since there is a bed here, why did you have to be at the desk just now..."

"Hehe. In this way, every time I work, I will think of you lying on my desk..." Before finish talking, Boun was pinched severely by Prem.
"But if you want, we can do it again in this bed now.." Boun said with a smirk on his face and leaned on Prem.

Prem pushed Boun away. "Go out, don't disturb me to sleep."

Boun stepped out, closed the door gently and couldn't help sniggering while looking at the desk.

It's about time for the lunch, so the takeaway ordered by Boun will take a long time to arrive. But it doesn't matter, it just can make Prem sleep a little longer. About an hour later, Boun heard a knock on the door.

"Come in."

Maya pushed the door in.
"Mr.Boun, I saw your takeaway delivered to the reception desk, I bring it for you."
"Oh, thank you. Put it on the table." Boun sat on the sofa and looked at the phone, looked up, then looked down at the phone. A cold face.

Maya is a little unwilling. Put the takeaway on the table, but she don't plan to leave.
"Do you need me to help you make a cup of coffee? or tea?"
"No need, you can go out."
"Mr.Boun..."
"Maya, you are no longer my secretary. You are not needed here, just do your part."
"Mr.Boun, why do you always reject me thousands of miles away. Where I am not good? I..." Maya was talking, she had sat next to Boun and kept leaning against Boun.

Boun stood up quickly and backed awaya a few steps. The eyes are no longer cold, but disgust.

"Boun! I really like you, I know you have a boyfriend. But I don't ask for a status, I just want to be with you by your side."
"Maya, some words will be unpleasant to hear if say out. Go out now before I say it."

Maya gave up and began to take off her coat.

"What are you doing!" Boun stepped back subconsciously.
"Nothing. I'm just thinking, if I walk out of your office in messy clothes, what will others think? It just so happens that at this time other colleagues are back after lunch." Maya began to unbuttoning the chest.
"Fortunately, I didn't miss this good show." The sound of the door being opened.

Maya and Boun looked back and saw Prem walked out of the small room, facing Maya with his mobile phone in his hand.

"You..." Maya was shocked.
"Me? Why am I here, right?" Prem looked at the video in his hand and smiled satisfied. "It seems that you former secretary is incompetent, don't know that there is still a small room in your boss office. Unfortunately, I was just resting inside, and I woke up when you came in."

Prem said and walked on until he stood in front of Maya.

"So, I can hear everything you say clearly. Of course, I also recorded a short video, do you want to see it?" Prem raised the phone in his hand and then smiled contemptuously. "But, if I were you, I wouldn't dare to watch it again, because...it's so disgusting!"
"You!" Maya's face turned red with anger, she gritted her teeth and stared at Prem fiercely.
"You said, if colleagues saw this video and saw that you tried to seduce your boss but failed, and you want to frame your boss, what would they think?"
"What do you want?"
"Now! Pack things and get out of here!" Prem's originally steady voice increased a bit, and Maya was taken aback. "Boun is mine, don't think that you are so attractive. A good girl, do you have to do such a terrible thing? One more word of advice, don't touch anything that isn't yours!"

Maya walked out of the office in a mess, Boun didn't care at all. He just feels that he is the happiest person in the world now, because his baby will use such a tough way to protect him and defend their love.

Prem turned around and saw that Boun was giggling at him, gave him a false stare, then Boun immediately pressed him to the sofa to kiss him.

"Ah, let me go." On the surface Prem is impatient, but he doesn't know how to enjoy this moment.
"Baby, I love you so much. Love you so so much."
"I tell you, if you have a chance to see her on the road in the future, stay away from her."

Boun like a puppy, got into Prem's arms and nodded vigorously.

"Also, if a new female colleague comes to the company in the future, you must inform me to take a look. I'd better look it myself."

Boun nodded again.

"No, male colleagues too!"

Boun nodded vigorously.

"You can't speak except nodding your head? Why, are you not satisfied with my request?"
"Of course not! I love you so much. My sense of security is back!"

The two smile at each other, Boun's smile is satisfied by the heart, and Prem's smile is relieved, but the same is the indescribable happiness in his eyes.

So, there are thousands of ways to express love. But one must be possessiveness. It's a declaration of sovereignty, it's to hold on to other party firmly.

To Be Continued....