22

*** WARNING 🔞 ***

When Boun heard the sound of opening the door, he looked up and saw Prem. He hurried forward and hugged Prem.

"I miss you so much."
"Me too."
"Eh? Why is it so noisy outside?" The door was not closed yet, and Boun heard a sound from the office outside.
"Oh... I bought some food and they are sharing it and chatting. It won't affect your work, right?"

Boun closed the door and locked it, and when he heard this, he turned his head and looked at Prem in surprise.
"You bought something specially for them to eat?"
"Yes."
"My baby is so nice." Boun stretched out his hand and rubbed Prem's face.

Prem's face was rubbed and his voice was a little vague:
"Actually, I have come to declare my sovereignty, as Mr.Boun's boyfriend."
"Come more later, I like you like this." As soon as the voice fell, Boun covered Prem's lips with a gentle kiss.

The two missing people were reluctant to part, but Prem took the initiative to take a step back and raised the bag in his hand.
"I also brought you one."
"Okay. Wait a minute, I'll finish my work first." Boun smiled sweetly, then sat back at his desk, and continued to tap on the computer.

After a while, he looked up at Prem again :
"You didn't go back in a hurry right?"
"I asked for a day off."
"Then have lunch together, okay?"
"Okay. What to eat?" Prem walked briskly to the desk.
"You can eat whatever you want. You're the boss."
"Mm..." The thought of deciding what to eat makes Prem have a headache. After thinking for a while, he leaned on the desk.
"You can eat whatever you want, I'm up to you."
Boun looked up at Prem with a smirk. "Really?"
Prem didn't understand, and nodded dumbfounded.

Boun stretched out his hand to pull Prem over and hugged the person in his arms. The act of sitting on the thigh immediately makes the air warm. Prem's heartbeat speeded up a bit, and Boun's soft and deep voice came over.
"I want..to eat you."

Of course Prem knew what Boun talked about, and when he was about to speak, his mouth was blocked. As soon as the deep kiss came up, Prem's brain had automatically stopped thinking and the flexible tongue led Prem's  thoughts of disconnection, Prem just wanted more and more now.

Boun's slender fingers got in from Prem's casual clothes, stroked his sensitive waist, climbed all the way up and stayed on the small meat on Prem's chest. It may be naturally sensitive, or it may be the special environment. Boun just pinched a few times, Prem shudders and makes a few low hums in his mouth.

"Baby, you're still so sensitive."

Prem closed his eyes tightly, but he guessed that Boun must be laughing now, and he must have seen his red face. Boun moved his palm down and stayed at the crotch of Prem. Reaching out to unbutton the button, he was held down by Prem.
"Don't be here.."
"It's okay. I've locked the door."
"Don't..."

Boun raised his hand and hugged the person to the desk, standing between Prem's legs and continued to kiss Prem deeply. Pulling Prem's hand and placing it on his raised crotch, he grabbed Prem's hand swiping up and down across the suit pants. Feeling the physical reaction of the other party and catalyzed the last trace of Prem's sanity. He gently unzipped the zipper, took the hard cock out of his pants, and moved it up and down.

Boun then slowly unbuttoned Prem's pants, Prem also cooperated, as soon as he lifted his butt, his jeans and underwear were pulled off. Boun swept the things on the desk aside, took out a tube of hand cream from the drawer, squeezed it out and slowly inserted it into the hole.

Prem groaned uncontrollably, shyly covered his face with the palm of his hand, and couldn't help but secretly look at Boun through his fingers.

"I didn't expect that the hand cream you bought for me was actually used on you in the end." Boun proudly flirted the person under him, whether it was on his mouth and his hands.

Prem is too shy to speak, but in fact he doesn't care. He had long since turned into a pool of water, for fear that the sound from his mouth would be heard by others, he kept gritting his teeth and suppressing it.

Boun felt that his body was about to explode, so he quickly took off his pants to make the next move smoother and unobstructed.

Boun's arms are supported on the edge of the table, and Prem's legs are hung on Boun's arms. In other words, except that his upper body lying on the table, his lower body is in the air, and his weight is all on Boun.

Looking down from a condescending view, most of Prem's shirt buttons were unbuttoned, and his whole chest was exposed in front of him. Both posture and environment make each other's bodies warm up, and both people are more eager for each other's bodies.

Boun wants to have Prem right away. There was no barrier in the body, the tight feeling of being tightly wrapped made Boun's scalp numb at the moment of entering. After stopping for a few seconds before relieves the urge to cum.

The stretch just now wasn't enough, Boun was afraid of hurting Prem and didn't dare to make great effort, so he could only thrust slowly to adapt. Prem began to make erotic sounds, the frowning brows were no longer a painful, but a representative of being pushed to a sensitive spot every time, but unable to completely vent.

Prem bit his lips hard, but he still accidentally let out a few groans. Every time Boun thrust, Prem groaned. In Boun's eyes, there is nothing more beautiful and attractive than the current Prem.

"Boun...fa..faster..."

Prem pushed his waist and lifted his butt to find a place to make him good. Boun stopped his speed immediately, pretending to be nonchalant, but kept his hands on Prem's body.

"Boun...don't be like this..."
"So what do you want?"
"You know, don't tease me."
"Then you coax me."
"You!.." Prem glared at Boun, and stretched out his hand to comfort his body.

Boun immediately pressed Prem's hand on the table when he saw it, and a smirk appeared at the corner of his mouth. Prem had no choice but to lower his voice, acting softly.

"Please... Phi.."

Although such words have been said in the bed before, it make Prem blush with shame every time. Every time said it, make Boun's lower abdomen tight.

Boun stretched out his hand and pulled Prem out of the table, now Prem's waist in the air. The effect of this posture is immediately revealed, making it more convenient for Boun go in deep, directly poke the sensitive spot deep in the Prem's body every time.

In a quite office, there are only the sound of physical collisions and high or low breathing sounds, and the air is full of obscene smell.

Prem grabbed Boun's arm, the tighter his hands are, the deeper his nails are. What does it mean, Boun is very clear. Slightly increase the speed and Prem will reach the top.

To Be Continued....