12

Boun returned home with a full body smell of alcohol, Prem thought that Boun was going to entertainment because of work, and he had become accustomed to it. Although he was tired, he was used to taking care of Boun. He sat Boun on the sofa, went directly to the kitchen to soak a cup of honey water for Boun, and went to the toilet to get a hot towel. Boun looked at Prem going in and out, and grabbed Prem's hand.

"What's wrong? where are you not feeling well?"
Boun shook his head.  "Don't you care why I drink?"
Prem smile bitterly.  "Nothing else than entertainment. I can't persuade you not to drink it either."
Boun shook his head again. "I was too bored while waiting for you at home tonight, so I went for a walk. I saw you in the coffee shop."

Prem's heart thumped, and suddenly he started to panic.

"I admit that when I saw you working in a coffee shop in an apron, I was very angry. Why did you go to the coffee shop again? I was afraid that you fell in love with that boss, so I was angry and went to drink."
"No,no, I don't liked Kao, I just work part time there."
"Why do you want to work part time there?"
"I...I have nothing to do after get off work in the evening, and I am also idle at home."
"Then can you not go? I will come back early to accompany you in the evening."
"No. I've promised to do it, it's not good if break the promise."
"Prem, are you hiding something from me? Even if you are bored at night, you can find something else to do, do you have to do a part time job?"

Prem was silent, he really didn't know how to explain. Boun remembered Mark's words.
"Did you encounter any difficulties? Are you short of money now?"
Prem bit his lip tightly, still not speaking.
"Prem!
"Well, I'll be honest with you." Prem took a deep breath. "I'm short of money, I bought a small apartment and the money is not enough so I borrow some from Mark. I want to save the money to return it to him as soon as possible."
"Why buy a house so suddenly?"
"Nothing. I think I need it in the future."
"Okay. How much is the difference, I'll help you to return it to Mark."
"No need. I can."
"Prem! What are you thinking? You would rather borrow money from Mark than tell me, do you treat me as what?"

Prem opened his mouth and couldn't say a word. The two parted in discord.

The two are officially in cold war. Two days later, they still didn't say a word, and even avoided each other deliberately when they met. One does not seek reconciliation, and the other does not compromise. When Boun went to work, he received a message from his mother.

[Remember to go home for dinner on dad's birthday.]

If it weren't for mom's information, Boun didn't remember that today was his father's birthday. Because mom and dad have always opposed Boun and Prem being together, their attitude towards Prem is very bad. Mom and dad live in the country, and Boun will go home to dine with his parents only on special holidays. In his early years, Prem also went to Boun's house once under Boun's insistence, but was treat by a black face the whole process. After that, Prem did not go again. But every time he would accompany Boun to pick gifts.

Thinking that they were still in the cold war, Boun had to get off work early and went to the mall to buy a gift for his father. He didn't tell Prem that he was going to his parents' house, so he drove to the country by himself.

His parents were very happy to see Boun coming back, and the family happily ate dinner together. During the meal, when talking about the relatives' children of the same age preparing to get married, Boun's father face was not very good, so his mother stopped talking.

Boun knows that he not formed a family, married and had children, which has always been a problem for his parents. But when he chose Prem, he was determined, and no one could be shaken.

He has to go to work the next day, Boun plans to leave after dinner. Mom prepared a few bags of food for Boun to take back, and Boun helped her put it in the car and planned to put in the trunk. As soon as the trunk opened, Boun was stunned. The trunk full of things, fruits, supplements, and two large gift bags.

Mom complained to Boun:
"Why don't you take it out after you buy it? The weather is so hot and put it in trunk for too long, it will make things stink. You also bought a pillow, your dad must be happy to see it, he wanted this pillow for a long time. Why did you buy two? Mom don't want, take it back and return it, don't waste your money."
"Mom, these are all bought by Prem." Boun's eyes were red, and his voice was trembling.

The fruits is a favorite of dad and mom, the supplement is high-end, and the pillow was mentioned when Prem heard mom called Boun last time. Mom's smiling face stopped for an instant, and she touched Boun's face gently.

"In recent years. I have also see clearly that child is like, it is indeed very good. Mom and Dad have also figured out that as long as you are happy, we don't force you to get married and have children."
"Thank you, Mom. I'm going back now. I'll bring Prem back to see you next time."
"Ok."

Boun is eager to return home now, he hopes that any door can be opened so he could see Prem, and then he could hold Prem in his arms.

Over the years,  other have only seen Boun spoil Prem and letting Prem, but they don't know how gentle and careful Prem is taking care of Boun. For the sake of Boun, Prem tolerated the coldness of his parents were, but he still remembered every important day carefully, reminding Boun to buy gifts for his parents, and go home more often to eat with them. Boun thought that Prem had forgotten this time, but didn't know when Prem secretly bought things on advance and put them in the trunk.

What Prem does for Boun is to give silently, give in, and tolerate. Even sometimes, Boun ignored Prem, and it hurts Prem invisibly. Boun is used to the goodness of Prem, even taken for granted, but he forgot that Prem also needs to respond.

To Be Continued....