08

Boun wants to complete the project so that he can take Prem to travel in advance, so he works more and more overtime. But Prem didn't know if he was used to it or he didn't dare to say anything, he behaved coldly. Boun always feels sorry for Prem. Even though he comes home late, he will always bring something delicious to Prem when comes home from get off work, or order flowers in advance.

Prem was surprised and delighted when he received it, but because Boun hadn't been as considerate for a long time, Prem was a little uneasy. It's okay once or twice, but every time he work overtime and come home late, he will bring gifts to Prem, which makes Prem more afraid.

Don't know where heard such a sentence, "If your partner suddenly treats you very attentively, you should be careful. It's very likely that he has done something sorry for you, so he wants to compensate you in other ways."

Originally, Prem was just suspicious of the fact that Boun might cheat with Maya the female secretary. But thinking of Boun's recent diligence and the fact that Boun's female secretary must be there to work overtime, the more he think about it, the more he feel that something was wrong.

The more Prem has doubts about Boun, the less confidence he was about himself. It's okay if Boun was gay, but Boun was also a straight guy before being with Prem, and his ex girlfriend was somewhat similar to Maya. He thought that Boun didn't make love with him, because he didn't feel freshness to him, so he still went to find a way. Thinking about it is ridiculous.

Prem remembered that Boun had shown him a baby photo of his colleague a while ago, and his eyes were full of love and envy. Boun likes children very much, Prem has always known about it, if he wasn't with Prem, how many children would Boun have now? Could it be that Boun also wants to form a normal family and wants a child?

Prem dare not think further. He can force himself to accept and pretend that he doesn't know if Boun is cheating. But if Boun really wants a normal family and wants a child, and he can't give it, why don't he let him go? Fortunately, Prem really spends very little time with Boun every day, so he can try his best to conceal his emotions and not show Boun some clues.

At least up to now, Prem doesn't want to face the matter of leaving Boun, so it can be delayed. Obviously Boun did the wrong thing, but Prem has to hide himself for fear that Boun could see it.

Thinking of breaking up with Boun, Prem feels like a knife were piercing on heart. But if he know the truth, he still have to pretend he don't know, so how can his heart feel better.

Of course, Boun don't know how much Prem struggled and sad every day. He was full of plans to take Prem to travel and what surprises he would arrange for Prem.

The hotel booked by Boun needs to upload the documents. Boun took advantage of the noon break to go home to find the documents. Prem does not go home at noon, just in this way to keep this surprise. Boun found the ID cards of two in the locker inside the closet, uploaded the photos and put them back.

When he was about to close the door, he saw that there was another cardboard box in the place where Prem hid the gift last time. Boun wondered if this little fool had bought another gift for him, he couldn't help his curiosity, thinking that it wouldn't matter if he took a peek at it.

As soon as the box was opened, Boun was stunned. The top erotic lingerie has already stopped Boun's heartbeat, Boun once wanted to buy erotic products and visited related websites, he naturally knew that it was a woman's style. He take away the lingerie and see that most of the boxes below are all kinds of interesting props.

Why does Prem buy these things? Definitely not for use with him, if so, why not take it out. Besides, it's a women's lingerie. An unspeakable thought flashed in his mind, but he quickly denied it after a while.

Boun's heart is getting more and more chaotic. After three years together, Boun absolutely trusts Prem, but to be honest, Prem's indifference to him recently made Boun suspicious.

At the same time, good friend Lidia was promoted. Mark thought that Boun and Prem seemed to have a little friction a while ago, so he used this as a reason to asked his friends to come out and gather together, and enlighten Prem. He was afraid that Boun would not come because he was too busy, so he made a special call and told him to come. Prem didn't expect that Boun would take the initiative to pick him up from work. Happiness occupies for a small part, and it is more of a worried. On the way, Prem didn't hold back and asked Boun.

"Aren't you busy lately? Why are you free for this gathering?
Boun replied smoothly:
"No matter how busy, can make a time, it's rare can gathering."

After listening to Boun's words, Prem is totaly feels sad "No matter how busy, can make a time". In the past half a year, Boun has never make a time for him. It turns out that he is not as important as gathering with friends.

It's still the bar of Army, and the U-shaped sofa, but this time Prem let go of drinking as soon as he sat down. Mark sat by and watched carefully, his heart beats like a drum, as if his arrangement was not right this time.

Later, don't know who mentioned a friend who hadn't contacted for a long time, and said that he already had a baby, all the friends present were sighed. Because this friend used to have a boyfriend who had been with him for several years, but in the end he married a girl who was on a blind date because of force of the family, and now he has his own baby.

When Prem heard this, he poured another glass of beer into his mouth. The scene of Boun and another girl standing in front of him appeared in Prem's mind, and the sourness in his heart straight up. Maybe soon, Boun will do the same, marry a girl and then have his own baby.

Although Boun and Prem have been together for three years, they have not been approved by Boun's parents. At first, knowing that his son was with a boy, Boun's parents were so angry that they wanted to drive Boun out of the house. All kinds of persuading and making trouble, but in the end, they couldn't match Boun's persistence. Later, they simply ignored him, but they also set a strict limit. If Boun dared to marry Prem, they would not recognize Boun as their son.

Prem loves Boun so much that he can't do without Boun. In the past three years, don't know how many times he have been looking forward Boun to propose to him and have a perfect ending with Boun.

Prem is an orphan, have no one to depend on, and knows the importance of family. He can't bear Boun losing his family because of him, so he told Boun a long time ago that he doesn't need to get married, as long as he is with Boun like this, he will be very happy.

To Be Continued......