16

Earth remembered about Prem, he got up early in the morning and goes straight to Boun's company.

A few words from Earth made the front desk girl dizzy, hurry up to help him call to make an appointment, and also indicated that he was a good friend of Boun. After a while, secretary Maya came over to guide Earth in. Although was smiling, she glanced up and down at Earth as soon as they met.

Earth thought in his heart that this is really not a simple one. Politely asked :
"How to address you, sister?"
"Ah, my name is Maya. I'm secretary of Mr.Boun."
"Oh.. I'm a good friend of your boss's wife and also a good friend of your boss."
"Boss's wife?"
"Don't you know? is Prem. Are you new here? He and Boun have been together for several years, but they are still very affectionate. Your Boss can't stay away from Prem."
Maya's expression is a bit embarrassing. The two have reached the door of Boun's office.
"Mr. Boun is waiting for you inside, please come in."
Earth still smile, but rolled his eyes as soon as he turns to the door.

Boun still buried in front of the computer and raised his head when he saw Earth coming in.

"When did you return home?"
"I've been back for a few days." Earth is looking at the things in the Boun's office, look here and touch there.
"You come to me all of a sudden, what's the matter?"

Earth and Prem are good friends, and also very familiar with Boun, but under most normal circumstances, it has not yet to reached the point of meeting alone.

"I heard Prem say that you start your own business, so I come to visit and learn."
"Have you seen Prem? Did he tell you anything?"
"What do you think he should tell me?"
"Uh.." Boun was embarrassment, thinking about it and then talking. "Did he say I'm a jerk? Say I did something hurt him?"

Earth doesn't speak, but his eyes are meaningful.

"I'm really don't! There are basically no women around me, where can I get the lipstick mark. Look, I called out the CCTV yesterday, I haven't finished watch it for a whole day, I must find evidence to prove my innocence."

Earth sighed, and secretly make complaints about it. This is really a pair of treasure, they are so stupid, so insensitive.

At this time, there was a knock at the office door.
"Come in."
"Sir, this is the coffee you want." Maya walked in with the coffee, smiling in front of Boun.

Earth secretly glanced at Boun, but Boun turn a blind eyes. Earth couldn't help but snickered. Earth just happened to be standing next to Boun's desk, with good eyesight, he saw the photos of Boun on the table.

"Oh my! I said you show of affection show to here. Can't you not see your Prem for a day? and put such a sweet photo here." Earth also deliberately raised the photo, and Maya's face turned red with anger. She bowed her head and walked out.
"You don't have to watch the video so hard, just fast forward to the place where your secretary is present and watch it carefully."
"You mean the lipstick mark was accidentally put by Maya?"
"Wrong! Not accidentally, but deliberately, don't doubt my reasoning, it is 100%."

Boun was skeptical, and fast forwarded the video to the clip where Maya was there. It was a video of two people entering the elevator one after the other. Maya following Boun, as if stumbling and rushing to Boun's body, Boun turned his head subconsciously, and the lipstick mark was left behind Boun's neckline.

Boun in the video didn't notice and didn't care, he took a hand to help Maya. But in the video, it is clear that Maya is standing behind Boun with a smug smile.

"It's Maya. Why did she do that?"
"Why? obviously liked you, intends to destroy you and Prem, and then she can take the position."
"I always think she is very careful and thoughtful in her work, I didn't expect that she is such a person."
"Well, if you want to be with Prem, this person can't stay."
"I understand. I will talk to HR and let her resign immediately. I want to show this video to Prem as soon as possible, so that I can be innocent."
"The lipstick mark has been solved, but your relationship is not yet." Earth swaggered down on the sofa, took a sip of coffee and then put it down.

Earth helped Boun solve his biggest trouble as soon as he arrived, it seems that Earth is really an expert. Boun immediately asked for guidance.
"Please give advice."
"The problem between you and Prem is not as simple as a lipstick mark. Prem obviously has no sense of security and loses confidence in you so that it becomes what it is now. If it is in the past, he would definitely ask you directly when he saw the lipstick mark, and may he even fight with you directly. Why, because he still believes in you in his heart, he just wants an explanation from you."

Boun think it makes sense and nodded sharply.
"For another example, why did Prem buy a house? The main thing he is worried about is that he will be homeless after he separating from you. Why didn't he worry about it before, because he had never thought that you guys would be separated before."
"I ignored him."
"Also, Prem works in a coffee shop, what do you think?"
"I persuaded him, but he refused it."
"Stupid. Since you can't stop him, then you should accompany him. I can tell you that the boss Kao should like Prem. He is tall, handsome and good natured. Do you want to create opportunities for him?"
"Of course not. But I'm afraid that Prem won't let me follow him."
"Thick skinned, act shamelessly. Do you understand?"

Boun probably had an idea in his mind, it seems that it is not easy to coax Prem home, but he is determined to get it.

To Be Continued....