05

As soon as Prem went out of the door, tears flowed out. For fear of being seen by others, he walked to the corner where no one is and cried for a long time, but the more he cried, the more painful his heart felt, and his heart felt like it was missing a piece. But the more he cried, his head started to hurt, Prem kept adjusting his breathing to calm himself down, he still had a trace of reason, for fear that he would faint and no one would notice here.

After getting better a little bit, he walked slowly towards the pharmacy. He asked the clerk for a antipyretic, when he went to pay, he found out that he was in hurry, he didn't have any money or a mobile phone. It was even more uncomfortable now, everything is not going well, and he could hardly breathe in a single breath. Standing at the door of the pharmacy, Prem didn't know what to do. Standing stupidly for a while, feeling cold in heart and body, he pull his coat and put his hat on his head again.

"Prem?" Kao saw Prem from a distance, because Prem was wearing a hat, so he was a little uncertain. Prem turned around and saw Kao, his mind didn't turn around, but his eyes were staring straight at him.
"What are you doing here?" Kao looked up at the pharmacy sign behind him.
"Right," Prem is like found a lifesaver, "Lend me some money, I buy medicine."
"Ok, How much?" Kao took out his wallet and handed over two large bills.
"Enough?"
"Enough." Prem turned around and went into the pharmacy, not knowing whether he was walking a little hurriedly or was exhausted, and almost tripped over by himself, Kao was worried, and quickly followed up.

Prem bought the medicine, squatted at the door of the pharmacy and began to unpack it. Kao looked at the appearance of Prem and took the medicine from his hand.
"I'll take you to the hospital, you look very pale."
"No need, I'll just take a antipyretic and have a sleep."
"No,no," Kao knew he couldn't convince Prem, so he change his excuse.
"I'm the one who lent you money to buy antipyretic medicine. If you take medicine indiscriminately, any problem will become my responsibility. So, you have to go to the hospital with me first."

Prem is listless and doesn't want to argue with Kao. He nodded and agreed. When Prem got up, he almost didn't stand firmly, Kao helped Prem take a taxi and went to the nearby hospital. He went to the emergency room, the doctor found that he had a fever of 39 degrees. He rolled his eyes at Kao and educates a few more words.
"Now the virus is very easy to be infected, and if you have a fever, you should come to the hospital as soon as possible."

Kao didn't explain for anything, he trotted to pay the fee and then helped Prem to the injection room for an injection.

Here, Boun is busy with his own business, seeing that Prem has been out for two hours and hasn't come back, his heart began to be a little bit worried. The call to Prem has been unanswered, After a while, he heard the phone ring from the second floor and then he realized it seemed to be the phone ring of Prem.

Sure enough, he found Prem's mobile phone on the bed, and the screen lit up instantly, except for two missed calls from Boun himself, which were messages sent by Sammy. Boun pressed the password and went in to take a look, it's all Sammy's greeting.

[Prem, have you taken any medicine?]
[Prem, is it better? Remember to drink more water to get the fever away.]
[Prem, are you asleep? Have you come back? Do you need me to take care of you?]
[Remember to eat something, hungry for a day stomach will hurts]
[I'll continue to ask for your leave tomorrow. You need one more day of rest]
...............

Boun only realized it, no wonder he saw Prem's face flushed and his eyes a little swollen when he entered the door. Now that it's too late to be upset and guilty, Boun hurries out to find Prem. After going around for a long time, he still couldn't find Prem, and there was almost no one on the street late at night. Boun didn't know where to find, so he took the cellphone and called Sammy.

"Prem! how are you?" As soon as the call was connected, a caring voice came from Sammy.
"Sammy, I'm Boun. Prem doesn't know where he's going, he didn't bring his mobile phone."
"What? Where can he go if he is sick? Wait, he is sick, why you let him go out?"
"I didn't know he was sick." Boun rubbed his hair with regret.
"Don't you know that he is sick? He took leave to sleep at home for a day, didn't he tell you?"
"No."
"I called him at eight o'clock in the evening, and he said that after a whole day of sleep, his head still hurts, like he has a fever. I told him to take medicine. Will he go to the pharmacy?"
"I just went to the pharmacy."
"You look for it again. I asked other friends if they had seen Prem."

Boun hung up the phone and searched for a few more times, with a trace of luck in his heart, hoping to see Prem when he go home. But he open the door, the dark home showed that his expectation were empty again, for a moment, irritability and restlessness surrounded Boun. Boun was so tired, sitting on the floor, his brains in a mess, afraid that something would happen to Prem, but he had no idea what to do next.

Boun stood up from the floor,  just about to go out, he saw a man holding Prem.
"Where have you been? I can't find you everywhere. You are not a kid, why you don't take care of yourself at all." The moment Boun saw Prem, he was obviously anxious and panicked, but what he said turned into blame.

Prem did not say anything. One was that he was too tired to speak, and the other was that he knew that if he spoke, the two might have a big fight again.

But the Kao beside him couldn't help but gave Boun a ferocious look.
"Prem is sick like this, you don't care about him, and you lose your temper at him?"

Boun recognized that the person in front of him was the owner of the coffee shop last time, he has been hostile to Kao, now he saw that Prem and Kao were together, without regard the state of Prem, he quarreled with Kao directly.
"I'm Prem's boyfriend, we don't need outsiders to interfere in our affairs."

Kao was not impatient, glanced at Boun, and snorted coldly.
"Since you are Prem's boyfriend, take good care of him. If it weren't for me to see him at the door of the pharmacy, maybe he would faint on the street, you wouldn't know it."

Boun wanted to say something, Kao waved his hand and stuffed the medicine on his hand into Boun's arms.
"This is the medicine prescribed by the doctor, you remember to give it to Prem. Although he received the infusion, he still have a fever and ask him to drink more water. Also, Prem hasn't eaten anything for a day, remember to give him something before taking the medicine. Take care of him, Prem's boyfriend!"

Prem smiled and said to Kao :
"Thank you tonight, go back quickly."
Kao nodded, and glance Boun again before leaving.

Boun felt so upset in his heart, but when he looked back at Prem, his heart softened again. When his lover is sick, he doesn't know about it at all, and he lets Prem go out alone to buy medicine. Seeing Prem wearing thin clothes, face look very pale, he blamed himself more and more.

To Be Continued....