17

In the evening, Earth went to the cafe. Prem also just arrived not long ago, when he saw Earth, he rushed forward to ask about the situation.

Earth explained the situation of Maya. Prem was stunned, although he knew that Earth was not easy to provoke, he didn't expect that Earth could help Prem fight against his rival and also help Boun find the source of the lipstick mark.

"I'm telling you, you definitely misunderstood Boun. On Boun's desk is intimate photo of the two of you, and that Maya is standing there use finger to comb her hair and posing, Boun doesn't even looking at it. Boun is also stupid, he actually called out the security footage, just to find out how to get the lipstick mark. I guess, last night he should have watched it all night and didn't sleep, that dark circles under his eyes ah..."

Prem's brows frowned unconsciously, Boun worked very hard and often had to work overtime to entertainments, he stayed up again last night, he definitely didn't have enough sleep, also don't know if he eats well.

"Why, distressed?" Earth saw through Prem's thoughts at a glance.

Prem nodded and grabbed Earth's hand again.
"What should I do if I regret it? I shouldn't have moved out."
"I saying this to let you know that Boun loves you and want to do his best to maintain your relationship. He did make mistakes before, but you have to give him the opportunity to change and perform."
"But he doesn't come to me anymore. We don't live together now, and we don't have a chance to meet."
"Don't worry. I promised he will come to you soon. Also, since you have moved out, don't go back easily."
"Why?"
"You are so stupid. Of course take this opportunity to let him coax you. Who let him hurt you so much before is also a punishment for him."

Prem nodded like understanding.

"However, occasionally you have to give him some sweetness, so that he will be more energetic. In addition, although everyone in the company knows that Boun has an owner, but the conditions that can't stand Boun are excellent, there will still be people who ready to move. So, you must go up and declare your sovereignty. Do you know?"
"I got it." Prem stepped forward and hugged Earth tightly, his voice soft and coquettish.
"Earth~ Thank you for helping me, you are so good."
"Don't think of me so great, I help you and Boun get back together, so that Kao can give up. You remember to help me when the time comes."
"Help! Definitely help. Serve for you at any time!"

Once Prem's distress was resolved, the whole person relaxes. The two people are joking and hustling together, and they don't even know that Boun is coming.
"Prem."

Prem heard someone calling him, and when he turned his head, he saw Boun standing behind him.
"You..why are you here?"
Actually, Prem was so happy when he saw Boun, but he responded in a flat tone.
"I miss you."

Obviously they are an old couple, but when he heard these words, Prem still can't help blushing.
"Prem, did Earth tell you about the lipstick mark?"
Boun saw Prem nodded and continued.
"Do you believe me?"
"Mm.. I misunderstood you about this."
"Then can you move back? Without you, I really can't eat and sleep well."
As long as Boun acted like a baby, Prem wanted to raise his hand and surrender. But thinking of what Earth had told him, Prem still shook his head.
"Why? Prem, don't you love me anymore?"
"Hey, it's no like that."
It's just so happened that a customer came in the shop, and Prem used this as an excuse.
"I'm going to greet the customers, let's talk about it when I'm free."

Boun looks at Earth helplessly, with only two words in his eyes : Help me.
Earth laughed, and shook his head helplessly.
"Prem said that he is work now, don't have time, you can wait until he get off work."

Boun suddenly realized, smiled and nodded. Find a place to sit down, and his eyes kept following Prem's body.

Prem gets busy going in and out, and there is no time to deal with Boun. Whenever see a customer talking to Prem, talking and laughing, both men and women, Boun feels uncomfortable. But Boun several times to stop Prem, but all of them failed.

It's Kao, when the customers are a little less, he called Prem into the bar counter and wants to teach him how to make coffee. There's no intimacy, but Boun still feels sour. Then he ran to the chair in front of the bar counter and sat there, staring at the two people in front of him. Kao was very uncomfortable being seen, and Prem was embarrassed. There is no way, the two had to do their own things separately.

Boun stayed until Prem get off work. Prem was dragged away by Boun before he could say goodbye to his colleagues. Kao looked at the direction the two were leaving. Although he was happy for Prem, he was still a little bit sad and jealous. Earth came out from behind and patted Kao on the shoulder.
"Hey!"
"Ah... what's the matter?"
"Obviously, I was abandoned." Earth pointed to the direction BP was going away, his eyes flickering. "Can you help take me home?"
"Ok." After a few days of getting along, Kao had a good impression of Earth, and regarded each other as a friend in his heart. So Kao had no doubts  and agreed.

Here, Prem was dragged towards home by Boun, and Prem immediately understand. Pulling Boun's sleeve and stopped.
"I want to go home."
"Now is the way home."
"Boun, you know where I mean."
"Didn't I prove that I didn't cheat? Why do you still refuse to go back with me."
"Boun, listen to me. We both know very well that the problem between us is not as simple as a lipstick mark. I want to tell you that I love you very much, and I don't want to be separated from you. But there is a problem between us, why don't we just live separately and deal with the problem between us first, Ok?"
"Not ok. How can we solve the problem if we don't live together or meet each other?"
"We live together also don't have much time to meet each other."
"I know I neglected you because of my work, and often ignore your feelings. But you have to give me a chance to change it. Now you work in the daytime and have a part time job at night, when will you have time to get along with me."
"I..."
"I don't care. Either you move back home, or don't go to the coffee shop at night. Choose one of the two."

Boun's words are not unreasonable, both want to repair the relationship, but Prem time is occupied by work. There is no time to get along with Boun. Prem remember what Earth said. "Dont go back easily." It's hard for him to take this step, so don't look back easily.
"Okay. I'll talk to Kao tomorrow, I won't do part time job in the coffee shop."

Boun smiled and nodded, feeling happy in his heart. No matter which choice is good for him, if Prem willing to move home, he can also stay with Prem. If Prem chooses not to go to the coffee shop, at least it can reduce the chance of contact with Kao.

To Be Continued....