06

Prem walked upstairs in a daze, and Boun quickly followed. Reaching out to help Prem, Prem cleverly avoided it. Boun knew that he was wrong, so he didn't dare to speak, and followed him obediently.

"Prem, what do you want to eat, I'll buy it for you?"
"Prem, I'm wrong, don't ignore me."
"Where you're wrong?" Prem held back the choking voice and asked.
"I shouldn't didn't care about you, you are sick I still let you go out to buy medicine."

It turned out that Boun thought he did wrong because of this, but in Prem's mind, there was nothing more serious than Boun change heart. For a long time, Boun gave him the love and sense of security, so that Prem never has to worry about it.

If before, Prem will not tolerate lover cheating. But in the face of something he has loved for three years, Prem wants to deceive himself, trying to pretend that nothing happened. Prem held back the sourness in his heart and smiled bitterly:
"It's okay. You don't know that I'm sick, will be alright after get some sleep."
"Okay. Then I will cook the porridge, you can eat when you wake up."

Prem smiled and nodded, because he was afraid that tears would flow down when he opened his mouth. After lying back on the bed, he covered his face with a quilt, he dared to let his tears soak the pillow.

Boun didn't go to work the next day, and stayed at home with Prem all day. A few days later, Prem's illness had long since recovered, but he was still depressed.

Boun had a plan in his heart, and secretly asked Mark out to a bar near the company.
"Busy man, how come there is time to ask me out today."
"Well, I'm not very busy."
"You still not busy? Every time I ask Prem to invite you for a meal, he always says that you are socializing, not have time."

Boun is dumbfounded, he really hasn't had a gathering with his friends for a long time.
"You drive,right. I'll get a non-alcoholic one for you. Lest your baby say that I force you drink alcohol." Mark beckoned to the waiter to order a lemon tea and a cocktail.
"Mark. I remember that you have a friend who sells LEGO, see if you can help me find that limited set of Marvel series LEGO blocks."

Boun and Prem are both Lego lover, thinking that he hasn't bought Prem gift for a long time, when this set of LEGO was released before, Prem was very disappointed not to buy it. If he can buy a limited edition and give it to Prem, he should be very happy.

"Marvel series?"
"Yeah."
"Don't you have this set?"
"No."
"Two months ago, Prem had asked me to help find it. He said that for your guys third anniversary, he wants to surprise you." Mark said and found that Boun's face was not right, so he quickly stopped and didn't dare to go on. But he was afraid that he would cause trouble to Prem by saying the wrong thing, patted Boun on the shoulder, and smiled embarrassedly.
"Maybe I remember wrong, I asked my friend to help me find it."

Boun knew that Mark could not remember wrong, but he did not receive the gift. But last time when he said that he had forgotten the third anniversary, Prem clearly said that he had also forgotten too. If he prepare a gift, how can he forget it.

Boun returned home quickly and found a big box with a nice packaged in the corner of the closet, with a small card next to it.

"To my favorite Boun, I hope we can spend countless three anniversaries together in the future. I love you."

Boun couldn't imagine how sad and lost Prem was when he forget the anniversary. Prem's understatement of "I forgot too" is so sour. The previous Prem was straightforward and open minded, and would say everything directly, not hiding it. Boun really doesn't understand why Prem is like that.

Mark thought for a long time after returning, but still called Boun.
"Boun, I don't know what's going on, but you have been with Prem for so long, if you have any ideas, communicate well and don't quarrel."

Boun smiled bitterly and told Mark about the anniversary. After a deep breath, he said leisurely,
"I don't know why Prem has became so cranky now,he won't tell me what he thinks."

Mark was silent on the phone for a long time.
"You know the most why he became like this, if you give him a sense of security, what else he can think about."

Mark's words give Boun a blow, he really can't blame Prem for the change. Prem's emotional changes are closely related to him. How many mistakes did he do make Prem so cautiously. Prem doesn't even give the gift he bought directly to Boun, don't know whether it's the collapse of full expectations, or the thought of putting it away for fear Boun will feel guilty.

No matter what kind of possibility, the problem comes from Boun himself. Boun understands that if he didn't do something again, their hard won relationship would be ruined. Boun has a lot of emotion, and it has been a long time since he missed Prem so much, he has so much words want to say to Prem.

Boun waited until ten o'clock in the evening, and Prem hadn't come back yet. The waiting process turned out to be so difficult. But since he started the company, Prem goes home from get off work every day, don't know how many nights like this have been experienced.

Suddenly, Boun remembered that Prem had mentioned by chance before, saying that he wanted to go to Phuket, and his project was basically completed. After this period of time, Boun can also take time off without having to socialize and work overtime as he does now. So he booked air tickets and hotels online two months later, and planned to surprise Prem.

Regarding that Boun might have cheated, Prem didn't say anything to anyone, silently hiding in his heart, maybe time will heal the wound, maybe time will make Prem forget about it, maybe not.

The incident seems to have passed and it feels like nothing. Boun went home earlier than before, and seems to have restored his previous care and attention to Prem. Prem keeps convincing himself that everything will pass and it will be all right.

"Prem, I have to work overtime tomorrow. Aunt Anne said that she can't come tomorrow because she has something to do, she will come to do the cleaning next week." Boun talked about this to Prem before going to bed.

Prem they live in the small apartment, Aunt Anne comes to do the cleaning every weekend. When Boun went to work overtime, Prem lay at home alone and had nothing to do, when he was idle, he started to wipe all the doors, windows, and cabinets.

Usually, he seldom do this kind of  climbing high and down, do it once in a while, Prem waist began to ache. Reluctantly pasted plaster and didn't wear any clothes, he fell asleep on the bed.

Boun went home and saw the spring light on the bed, even if he was already familiar with his body, he easily reacted. He was about to give a sneak attack on the person on the bed, but he found the plaster on Prem's waist, he guessed that this little  fool must be doing his own cleaning today, made himself aching back.

Although he wanted it very much, but he felt sorry for Prem. Boun shook his head helplessly, preparing to take a cold shower to reduce the fire. Maybe it's been a long time not do it, the desire accumulated in the body can't be quenched by a cold shower.

Prem was awakened by pee and happened to see Boun leaning against the bathroom wall and closing his eyes to masturbate. Prem quietly retreated with mixed feelings in his heart. But he didn't dare to say and didn't dare to ask, thinking without answer made him more irritable, he was tossing and turning all the night.

To Be Continued.......