02

A few days later, Boun returned home from socializing again, when he saw the big TV screen advertisement on the way, he remembered that he had forgotten the third anniversary, he scolded himself, but it's too late to buy flowers and gift.

Back home, Prem has fallen asleep, Looking at Prem frown when he is asleep, Boun rubbed it with his fingers. He feel guilty when he go home with empty handed, and he feel even more uncomfortable thinking about ignoring Prem recently. When Boun wake up the next day, Prem is not in the room, hearing the sound from the hallway, Boun hurriedly chased it out.

"Prem, where are you going?"
"Go to work. You woke up."
"Sorry, I forgot about the third anniversary, I'm damned."
"Oh... it's okay, I forgot too." when Prem said this, the bitterness in his heart poured into his mouth.
"I'll be back early tonight, let's go out for dinner."
"Ok."
Boun breathed a sigh of relief and worried all night finally solved it. He quickly changed his clothes and left for the company.

Prem just got home in the evening, he got a call from Boun.
"I'm sorry Prem, I have a dinner appointment with the leaders of the cooperative company tonight, I forgot about it. Can we have dinner another day?"
"Can I say no?" Prem's mood is down to the extreme.
"Ah,"
Prem can feel that Boun on the other side of the phone is a little at a loss.
"Hahaha, I'm kidding. It happened that Sammy and the other made an appointment with me for dinner, and they are now ready to go."
"Ok. Then you go with them."

Prem hung up the phone, and the tears of grievance could not be controlled to fall down. while wiping, he laughed at himself how he became more and more sentimental, it's just a meal. but he knew that he was sad not because of a meal, and the sour feeling blocking his breathing. Finally give up, lying on the floor staring straight at the ceiling letting tears flow.

After the tears were over, Prem washed his face, changed his clothes and goes downstairs for a stroll, then walked to the coffee shop near his home. The facade is not big, but the environment is very good, the decoration is also the style that Prem likes, and the coffee and cake produced by this shop are good. Prem pushed the door and went in, probably because it was mealtime, so there were no customers in the shop, only one clerk who hadn't seen it before. The clerk saw Prem and gave him a warm smile.

"Hello, what would you like to drink?"
"Iced coffee, and strawberry velvet rolls."
"Sorry, the strawberry velvet rolls are sold, do you want to try Swiss rolls?"
"No, that doesn't match with the iced coffee."

The clerk who was seriously ordering on the computer was amused by Prem's words and looked up at Prem.

Prem was embarrassed and smiled awkwardly,
"I think the Swiss rolls are better with Americano."
The words of Prem the clerk curious about him:
"Do you came often?"
"Um, came often during this time." Prem also looked at the clerk.
"Are you new here? I haven't seen you before."
"Actually, this coffee shop belongs to me. Today is the holiday for the staff, so I will come to work on duty."
"It turned out to be the boss, then can you make coffee?"

The words of Prem made the boss feel fun and laughed.
"In this way, you sit down and give you a try on my craft."
Prem nodded and sat down on the coffee bar. The two began to talk one by one.
"My name is Kao, what is your name?"
"Prem."
"Do you live nearby?"
"Yes," Prem looked at Kao's movements as if they were quiet professional, unlike the usual boss who only invests and doesn't care.
"You don't usually come to the coffee shop? Haven't seen you."
"Less, I have other jobs." Kao knew that Prem questioned his level and explained with a smile.
"I have a barista qualification certificate, but I am too busy at work and can only hire someone to take care of it, but I choose the coffee beans by myself. Here, try my craft, this is a new bean that has just went on the market."