✧ Introduction✧

╔═.✵.══════════╗
DISCLAIMER
╚══════════.✵.═╝

This story is a work of pure FANFICTION! All the characters, names, incidents are the products of my imagination.

And the pics, fan arts, or any other videos used in this story don't belong to me and the credit goes to their rightful owners. Plagiarism is strictly prohibited🚫.

I'm not encouraging suicide, rape, abuse, self-harm, or any of those! If you don't like reading angst and such thing's please leave the book alone, anyone is not forcing you to read some book that you don't like!

There may be some triggering scenes, 18+🔞 content in some chapters of the story so I advise you if you are not comfortable with those things you may leave the book & If you are comfortable please proceed to read & I'll give warnings in such chapters so you can skip or be prepared.

╔═.✵.══════════╗
DESCRIPTION
╚══════════.✵.═╝

"You are just as them! Getting close to me because of my money & fame! You want to use me to live a luxurious life!" Jimin says glaring at Jungkook

" No, Jimin-shi! It's not like that! I love you!" Jungkook confesses tearing up.

"Love? What a Joke? You just wanna sleep with me, right! I will make your wish come true!" Jimin states grabbing Jungkook's hand & dragging him to the bedroom.

"Jimin hyung *hic* leave me, it's not like what you think*hic*-" Jungkook is pleading while being dragged by Jimin but Jimin isn't ready to listen.

What will happen to Jungkook? Will Jimin ever see Jungkook's pure love for him?

To know that get into the book & stay tuned!😉

Ships:-

•Jikook
Top Jimin
Bot Jungkook

•Seotae
Top Seojoon
Bot Taehyung

•Namjin
Top Namjoon
Bot Jin

•Sope
Top Yoongi
Bot Hoseok

THIS STORY CONTAINS...

✧Angst
✧Romance
✧Fluff
✧Comedy
✧Verbal Abuse.

Get into the book if you are alright with these, Now let's get it💜

✿✯✯✿✯✯✿

✧✧CHARACTERS✧✧