✧22. Marriage Talks✧

Author's P.O.V.:-

The week passed by in a wink and the weekend has arrived. After the first kiss shared between them Jungkook started avoiding Jimin as he was too embarrassed to face him which was increasing the frustration of the elder.

But he couldn't just force the Younger to talk with him. He has already tried various ways to get the Younger alone but every time Jungkook escaped and at night he would immediately lock his door after he entered his room.

Not allowing Jimin to sneak up like he did. It was going on like that daily and even the other members noticed the awkward air between those two but didn't interfere to give them both some space to solve their problems.

While Namjoon was getting heartbroken day by day as Jin wasn't giving him any attention. They cleared the things between them after he talked with Jin about sharing the burden.

The problem was Jin would always turn down Namjoon when he would ask him to go on a date in the fear that they would get discovered. And he was neither allowing him to visit his cafe nor giving him time to talk with him on the phone.

Namjoon was feeling lonely even though he was in a relationship cause Jin was being very cautious about them.

Yoongi and Hoseok were doing fine despite everyone's struggle in their relationship as it has been eight years since they were together and they have previously experienced such problems so they know how to solve them.

In The Moon Cafe...

Jin was busy setting up everything to open his cafe but suddenly the bell of his front door rang as his parents entered the cafe unannounced shocking him to the core.

Jin and Taehyung were shocked to see them. Mr. and Mrs. Kim told them that there was something very important to discuss which was why they came to the city.

Taehyung called Seojoon and informed him that he wouldn't be able to go to the company today due to his parents.

Jin brought some coffee and sat beside them to pry more about the reason for their sudden arrival as he was worried that it might be related to the orphanage,

>>>But the problem is solved due to Haraboji's interference and we signed the deal so it mustn't be related to it, right?

Jin was nervous and his gut was telling him that something big was going to happen.

Right after, a Mercedes was parked in front of the cafe. Jimin's parents and Grandfather got out of it and entered the cafe.

Mr. and Mrs. Kim greeted them while Jin and Taehyung bowed to them in confusion. They knew the old man who used to visit their orphanage from time to time.

Jin knew that the old man was Park Sungmin, a big donor to their orphanage and also the one to solve their problem this time. He even donated his mansion on the outskirts for the children to live in.

Jin was grateful and thought of visiting him someday to convey his gratitude but he didn't think that the old man would come meet them in person. He immediately rushed to the kitchen and brought them coffee too and some snacks.

"Haraboji, why are you here?" Taehyung gave him a bear hug.

"Haha, Taetae, you are still the same. So straightforward and naughty," Grandpa patted his head.

Jin smiled, "Haraboji thank you for helping us in solving the issue of the orphanage. If not for you we would have lost the case and the kids would have become homeless. Thank you so much for always helping us."

"It's nothing. I did what I was supposed to do. No need to be thankful, Jin-ah."

"Haraboji, you are a hero!" Taehyung chirped.