✧19. Gentle Talk✧

Author's P.O.V.:-

In The Hall...

Jin looked at the visiting card of the person, "Park Hyungsik, chief legal officer of SJ groups."

"Yes, that's right. Actually, it was a misunderstanding on our part. Our main branch employee didn't mention that there is a working Orphanage in the area we decided to construct the mall. We are looking into the problem and will take legal action against him," Hyungsik informed.

"That means is SJ groups going to leave the Orphanage as it is?" Jin asked with hope in his eyes.

"We want to but unfortunately it's not possible as we already agreed to the contract and if we don't proceed with the construction our company will lose a hundred million dollars and our reputation which can't afford to lose," Hyungsik answered.

"Then...what about the children living in the orphanage? They don't have a home to live in, if you guys demolish it then where will they go?" Jin looked concerned and agitated.

"I understand the problem and that's why I am here to propose a deal with you," Hyungsik took out some documents from his bag,

"We will relocate the Orphanage to another location in the village outskirts and also provide you with a decent donation every year if you guys agree to move there, what do you think?" Hyugsik asked as he handed over the legal documents of their deal to SeokJin.

He read through the documents and it was a very good deal, "But why do you go to such lengths to help us, even if you don't make this deal with us, your company had nothing to lose as the land originally belonged to SJ groups."

"I see, you are still doubting us. Then let me clear you about that. SJ groups are not some thuggish groups that would take away the homes of orphan children mercilessly. We didn't know about the Orphanage until Park Sung Min, the chairman of Park's group told us about it," Hyungsik explained.

>>>Park Sung Min...? Isn't he the Haraboji who used to come to our Orphanage and play with Kookie time-to-time?

>>>But then after we came to Seoul for the Youngers studies we didn't see him.

"Haraboji told you about the Orphanage?" Jin was still surprised.

"Yes, he and our Chairman are friends. When he mentioned that he got angry and asked for an inquiry that's when we got to know that one of the employees was bribed and didn't tell us that the Orphanage is still in use which led to all the misunderstandings. We did file a complaint against him and the police took him to custody."

"Thank goodness," Jin heaved.

"As compensation, the orphanage gets a new building on the outskirts which belongs to chairman Park Sung Min. Anyway, the building now is so old and hard to maintain, right? Getting a new building with proper donations is good for the children's living. And in turn, our SJ group's reputation wouldn't be tarnished, it's a fair deal. So, what are your thoughts, SeokJinshi?" Hyungsik asked.

"Yes, it's a very good deal indeed that I still can't believe it is not a dream. I will make a call to my parents and then sign these documents, would that be okay, Hyungsikshi?"

"Of course, you may," Hyungsik smiled and then messaged his friend Seojun that the problem has been solved smoothly who released a sigh of relief and then resumed his listening to Taehyung who was blabbering all the nonsense from when he entered his room.

Jin's parents were happy after getting to know about the Orphanage. They thought every bad thing happen for a reason and they were grateful that their orphanage would run without a problem from now on with proper donations.