✧23. Kiss Bite✧

Author's P.O.V.:-

"Jungkook," Jimin called him slowly.

"Um?"

Jungkook peaked a little through his sweater paws ever so cutely that the elder couldn't contain himself anymore.

He took off his seatbelt, "I am gonna kiss you. Don't stop me,"

Jimin grabbed both of Jungkook's hands. He moved over lowering the Younger's seat and hovered above him.

"H-Hyung..." Jungkook turned red and stammered awfully.

"I told you not to stop me. You brought this upon yourself,"

Jimin seized both of the Younger's hands above his head. He stared at Jungkook's succulently scrumptious lips.

Jungkook shut his eyes as the elder reached his hand out to his glasses, "I think I will break them, so let's just..." he took them off and carefully placed them on the back seat.

"Now, nothing will be able to stop us," Jimin grinned.

Jungkook closed his eyes again turning his head away as he felt the elder's warm breath against his skin.

Jimin gripped the Younger's chin with his free hand turning him to face him, "Kookie, look at me," he urged.

Jungkook opened his eyes at the gentle tone of the elder and met his eyes, "Don't be scared of me. I won't hurt you. If I feel that you aren't enjoying the kiss anymore, I will back off immediately like last time. I promise."

Hearing the sincere words of the Elder, Jungkook thought he shouldn't disappoint Jimin anymore by being a craven. He nodded and as soon as he did he felt the plump lips of Jimin brush against his.

They paused for good seconds as their eyes were locked with each other's. The thick glasses of Jungkook always covered his beautiful doe bambi eyes that held the universe in them.

By removing them, Jimin could clearly see the big rounded eyes. They could stare into one's soul. His irises were full as his eyes were so big and open always looking curiously.

The black dot inside his pupil expanded as he saw Jimin staring at him. His cheeks became warm turning into a light tint of cherry.

The long but light eyelashes of the Younger quivered as he became embarrassed looking into Jimin's honey-brown eyes.

Jimin backed off a little before placing small, short-lived kisses littering Jungkook's already scarlet face.

First on the forehead then on his closed eyelids, on his round nose, on his warmer cheeks, Jimin stopped at his chin for a second admiring the cute mole under his lips as he placed a light feathery kiss on it before moving up to capture Jungkook's thin yet plumpy lips.

"...-Hyung," Jungkook giggled feeling like his stomach was being filled with carbonated water whose bubbly bubbles were jumping up and down.

The dark ambered eyes of the Elder expanded hearing that euphonious sound from Jungkook.

One of the Jimin's short yet strong hands which was still holding the Younger's wrists above his head tightened a little more making him unable to move and the thumb of the other one parted the rosy petals as he leaned in...

The moment their lips met again the sparks they felt in their brains were mind-blowing to both of them as they were sure they couldn't get enough of each other.

The fingertips of Jimin's free hand brushed past his cheek into his hair on the back of his ear to the nape, pulling the Younger in, deepening the kiss more.