✧14. Yoongi's Consolation✧

(A/N:- Many many more happy returns of the day to our sunshine, our hope, Hoseok🥳! Happy Hobie day armies💜💞)

Author's P.O.V:-

Yoongi gently holds the younger's hand and as soon as the elevator stops they step out of it and see the rooftop that looks sophisticated.

They go and sit on the bench, "Now, tell me, what happened?" Yoongi asks gently.

Jungkook looks down fidgeting through his fingers.

Yoongi sighs, "Alright, I won't force you if you don't wanna share."

Jungkook looks at the elder gratefully, "H-"Hyung, *sniff* can I ask you a question?"

"Yes."

"Will you hate me to the point of disgust if you know that...that..."

"That?" Yoongi knits his brows.

"I am an Army," Jungkook closes his eyes shut after asking that clutching his pants tight with his palms getting nervous.

But Yoongi laughs at that question and Jungkook opens his looking at the elder in confusion, "Why are...you laughing, Hyung?'

"Cause you are asking an absurd question, Kook," Yoongi answers still laughing.

"Why? Isn't it against the company rules? That no fan can work as a staff," Jungkook asks.

"Yes, of course. But Kook you need to know one thing there is no rule that you couldn't become a fan of us after becoming a staff. And all of our staff that work for us are our fans and they always cheer for us. So it's absurd for you to ask such a question cause if the staff that works for us doesn't like us then how will the public like us? Even the C.E.O. is our big fan."

Yoongi ruffles Jungkook's hair adoring him.

"So you won't hate me even if I joined the company hiding the fact that I am an Army?" Jungkook asks again.

"No, why would I? It's not like you are a saesang who likes to creepily stalk us, or are you ...?" Yoongi moves back a little looking a little doubtful in a teasing way.

"N-No, Hyung! Absolutely not, I am a loyal army from the days of your debut," Jungkook clarifies.

"Of course, how can you who is too innocent to this world can be a saesang?" Yoongi smiles.

Jungkook gets emotional hearing it and hugs the elder and starts crying again, "Ay, Kook, what happened again, why are you crying?"

Yoongi shakes his head, smiling, and pats the younger while he lets out all his pent-up stress through his tears.

After some time, his cries die down to sniffles and he breaks the hug, Yoongi takes his hanky out from his pocket and hands it to the younger, "Here take this."