✧12. Drunk✧

Author's P.O.V:-

At Four Seasons Hotel...

"You will know," Jimin sniggers and removes his belt, rolling it on his hand.

Jungkook's eyes widen seeing it, he trembles and shut his eyes in fear, placing his hands in front of his face in a blocking position and waiting for the hit to strike him.

He is used to hits, it's nothing new to him. In the orphanage, although Jin's parents took great care of him not all the kids are good to him.

They were jealous of him for getting love from the caretakers and Jin. When there is no one to see, the kids used to beat him where his wounds can't be seen.

At first, he tried to complain but then he stopped as he was beaten more ruthlessly after he did it. He will get hit if he complained or not so why bother? He thought he will just take a few hits rather than get kicked and punched brutally for complaining about it.

No one knows about the bullying he went through not even Jin. Only Taehyung knows it cause he is also the victim of the bullying.

So he just naturally put his hands on and waited for the hit from Jimin that never came. He opened his eyes looking at the elder in confusion.

The elder was frowning looking at him. Jungkook looks and sees that Jimin placed the rolled belt neatly on the table.

"Did you think I would hit you?" Jimin asks getting mad.

Jungkook gulps his saliva and nods looking down. "I am not sick in my mind to be pleasured by abusing you physically. I have my ways, to get what I want," Jimin snorts.

Jungkook breathes a sigh of relief.

>>>I know it, Jiminie Hyung that I loved all these years is not like that.

"Get up and go cook something for me while I bathe, I am hungry," Jimin orders and goes inside the washroom.

Jungkook blinks looking dumbfounded,

>>>Then why did he mention that we are alone in this room and that he can do anything to me?

>>>Wait! Yah, Jeon Jungkook what are you expecting from Jimin Hyung?

>>>Aish, you perv! Let's go cook something for Hyung. He worked so hard and after grandpa said that we have to be married, he must be emotionally exhausted too.

Jungkook stands up and heads to the kitchen wiping off his left tears forgetting everything the elder warned him.

>>>I will cook his favorite dishes and make him smile.

He starts cooking. Meanwhile, inside the washroom, Jimin is under the shower, naked. He punches the wall angrily,

>>>Why did it hurt when I saw him like that ready to take a hit without refuting as if he is used to it...

>>>I was just going to scare him a bit and make him reject the marriage.

>>>Why would he think that I would hit him? Why does every tear coming out of his eyes, affect me so much?

Jimin places his hands on the wall and keeps his head under the shower to calm himself down.

After half an hour, he comes out in his bathrobe and his nose is hit with the delicious smell of fried chicken and Kimchi Jiggae.