✧21. The First Kiss✧

Author's P.O.V.:-

Jimin rubbed the Younger's plump lower lip with his thumb as the corner of his lips deepened seeing how Jungkook's lips were quivering just at his touch.

He leaned in and whispered in the Younger's ear seductively with his husky deep voice, "I want you."

Jungkook's Adam's apple bobbed up and down as he heard the elder. He got goosebumps all over his body as the elder's breath was fanning his neck.

Unconsciously he put his hands on the elder's chest and clutched his shirt tightly as his heartbeats started raising vigorously.

"H-Hyung..." Jungkook stuttered badly.

"I am going to kiss you," Jimin warned as he leaned back and caressed the Younger's cheek.

Jungkook's pupils enlarged as he heard it, "N-No."

"No? You promised, didn't you? That you would give me anything I want," Jimin traced his fingers from the Younger's upper lips to the lower lips and slightly parted his mouth holding the lower lips with his thumb, and looked straight into the Younger's eyes.

Jungkook's eyelashes trembled as he looked into the elder's eyes, "B-But...I-I..."

"What are you hesitating for? Are you the type of person who would break promises after getting what you want, huh?" Jimin teased as he backed away giving the Younger some space to breathe finally.

"No!" Jungkook denied it immediately, "It's just... it's my first..."

Jimin's eyes brightened as his lips curled upwards hearing the Younger,

>>>So he never kissed anyone...

"So what?" Jimin asked with a playful smirk.

"I-I..." Jungkook glanced at the elder and quickly looked down at his feet feeling bashful, "...want to give my first kiss...to my husband," he mumbled.

But Jimin heard it,

>>>CUTE...ahem!

"Well, in that case, you don't have to worry 'cause I will be your husband as we will be getting married on your birthday," Jimin spoke as he caged the Younger between his arms.

Jungkook looked up suddenly in astonishment, "W-What?"

"Yes, I talked with Haraboji in the afternoon after we came back. And he also went to a Shaman to see what are good dates for our marriage and he said that September 1st is very auspicious and if we don't get married that day we have to wait for January,"

Jimin paused as he brushed the Younger's fringes and put them behind his ear and attached their foreheads together, Jungkook closed his eyes shut as he heard the elder speaking further,

"And I don't want to wait for another three months. Also in January, I had to go on a world tour and my schedule is packed. So, I told Haraboji to fix September 1st for our marriage and he was so happy about it. How good it would be if we can celebrate your birthday and our anniversaries on the same day, right?"

Jimin asked rubbing the Younger's neck.

"Hmm," Jungkook hummed as he was in a trance and couldn't think anything as Jimin's hot breath was fanning against his skin.

"Right, I know you would agree too," Jimin backed away with a sly smile on his lips.

Jungkook opened his eyes realizing that he agreed to the elder without even thinking cause the elder made his head blank by leaning closer.

"But Jin Hyung..." Jungkook looked worried.

Jimin sighed, "Leave about your Jin Hyung. Tell me, do you want to marry me or not?"