✧16. Angry Jin✧

Author's P.O.V.:-

In The Moon Cafe...

Jungkook hearing his Hyung immediately goes and hugs Jin and starts crying. The elder gets panicked and hugs him back looking startled.

Taehyung is in shock cause his idols are in front of him but his brother is crying his heart out.

Jin looks at Namjoon asking him through signs, "What happened?"

Namjoon shakes his head cause he doesn't know the reason for the younger's sudden outburst.

"Kookie, what happened?" Jin tries to ask but Jungkook hugs him tighter and sobs not replying anything.

Yoongi and Hoseok look at each other and sigh. Jimin is astonished seeing how the younger is crying in his brother's arms.

"Kookie, what happened?" Taehyung asks patting his back looking worried.

"Kookie!" Jin breaks the hugs and cups the younger's face which is all red due to crying and his eyes are swollen badly.

"Look at you, what made you cry so bad? I told you, not to go there to do work, I can manage. How hard it is for you to cry like this? Who bullied you?" Jin queries and glares at the members.

"Jinn- *ahem* Jinshi, let's go inside and talk," Namjoon speaks.

Jin nods and they all go inside the cafe. Taehyung changes the board to 'closed' and sits beside Hoseok all excited cause he is a big fan of Hoseok and also Yoongi. And secretly ships them.

Jungkook calms down after some time and is wiping off his tears with tissues.

"What made you all come to this cafe?" Jin questions.

"Jungkook looked sad and out of it while we are going back to the dorm so I thought he is missing his family. That's why I brought him here," Namjoon speaks.

Hoseok glares at Jimin,

>>>It's all that idiot's fault!

"Thank you, Joo- *ahem* I mean Namjoonshi," Jin says.

"Tae, go bring Kookie's favorite banana milk," Jin instructs.

"Yes, sir!" Taehyung gets up dramatically like a soldier and walks into the kitchen and brings back the drink.

"Here is your order, the special banana milk that can give our Kookie energy and makes him stop crying a river," Taehyung passes it to his Hyung.

Jin shakes his head and takes the drink, he makes the hole and puts the straw in it, and gives it to the younger, "Here drink this."

Jungkook immediately takes it and starts drinking like a kid.

Hoseok, Yoongi, and Namjoon smile seeing the younger.

Jimin looks surprised,

>>>Cute...

He then shakes his head,

>>>What the hell am I thinking? Cute and him? He is looking like a housefly with those red eyes.

Taehyung is admiring the idols in front of him when Yoongi looks at him and smiles, "Hello."

Taehyung opens his mouth wide and places his hand on his chest, dramatically gasping, "Ommmoo! Yoongi Hyung talked to me?" He shouts.

Yoongi chuckles hearing it,  "Yes, I did. So you are Taehyung? Am I correct?"

"Wahh! You know my name too, Hyung?" Taehyung exclaims.

Yoongi smiles, "Yes, Kook told me about you and your Hyung."