✧5. Caught?✧

Evening 5 P.M

At The Moon Cafe...

"No! You aren't going anywhere, I will arrange money somehow, but you aren't leaving home," Jin says sternly.

"Wae, Hyung? It's a good job & the salary is also high, we can easily give appa the money with this job," Jungkook voices out.

"Yeah, it's a good job but you, leaving alone, isn't acceptable Kook, and also if you have to live with them for this job then it's a very busy job & your year-end exams are also approaching & you won't have any time for studying, so, no!"

"Hyung! Please! I want to do this job, when will I ever get to experience something new if I stay at home all the time? And about the exams, you know I never take my studies lightly,"

"Still, No, Jungkook!"

"Hyung! Please, I know why you are saying no, cause you are worried that how will I live all alone in an unknown place, but Hyung I am not a kid anymore & I can take care of myself & it's just temporary, I will leave that job once all the money is arranged,"

"But Jungkook..."

"Please Hyung *shows puppy eyes*"

"*sigh* Fine, tell me all the details of your job & you will leave it immediately after I arrange the money, do you get that?"

"Yayyy! Thank you Hyung, You are the best!"

"Now tell me the details..."

"I am gonna work as an assistant manager in Bighit company,"

"By Bighit, you mean that company that has the idol group you & Taehyung love to the core?"

"Yes *nods his head*"

"And here I am thinking my Kookie is getting all mature, but you were just trying to stalk your idol using this job?"

"No, Hyung! I didn't know I am working as a BTS assistant manager, but things went like that and..."

"Wait, so you will be living with that idols?"

"Yes *nods shyly*"

"So, that Namjoon will also be there?"

"Yes, of course, Hyung, he is the leader of the group & you know I respect him so much, & he is such a sweet Hyung,"

>>>Phew! If Namjoon is there, then I can rest assured, he did hide everything about him but he is reliable in this kind of situation,

"Fine, then but you have to call me daily, & should come home every weekend, then I will approve," Jin says after thinking for a while.

"Yess, thanks Hyung, I will ask Sejin Hyung hyung about the weekend thing, thank you again Hyung,"

Jungkook hugs Jin tightly & Jin pats Jungkook's back smiling.

"Wait, why are you having a hug without me?" Taehyung who just arrived asks them.

"You will scream louder if I say whom I met today, Tae!" Jungkook says smirking at Taehyung.

"Whom? And if you know that I got a job with a high salary then you are going to scream your lungs out!" Taehyung says proudly, smirking back.

"What? You too got a job?" Jin asks surprised.

"How did you know, Hyung?" Taehyung asks shocked not knowing he is the one who said it a second ago,

"Pabo, you are the one who said it, but leave it & tell me what is the job?" Jungkook asks after smacking Taehyung's head.

"*Frowns*I got the job as the secretary of C.E.O in SJ company," Taehyung says proudly wiggling his eyebrows & smiling sheepishly.