✧7. Reconciliation✧

Author's P.O.V:-

At the Moon cafe...

"Umm...I am sorry to call you like this...are you busy?... You must be...sorry I will call you later then-" Jin tries to end the call.

"Stop, wait! Won't you even listen to me before assuming that I am busy at like 10 P.M. & hung up on me?"

"That..."

Jin gets all flustered not knowing what to say, he did call Namjoon to ask him to take care of Jungkook, but after the call is lifted in just one ring,

Jin's mind goes blank cause he thought maybe the phone number is also fake. But as soon as Namjoon picked up the call, Jin didn't know what to say so he kept blabbering.

"I am so happy that you saved the number I gave you, I thought you would throw it in the trash," Namjoon smiles.

"No, I actually saved it immediately after you left that day-" Jin blurts out again & facepalms himself embarrassed.

Namjoon on the other hand couldn't stop smiling, listening to Jin.

"Anyway, I called you...you know about Kookie..." Jin hesitates.

"You mean your dongsaeng Jungkookie who is now our assistant manager?"

"Yeah, I know you can recognize him..."

"How can I not, cause whenever we talk the main topic would be about your dongsaengs, I listened to it so many times that it feels like Jungkook & Taehyung are my own brothers,"

Suddenly Jin feels bad listening to it, as he always used to say this & that about Jungkook & Taehyung to him. Namjoon never got annoyed or stopped listening to him.

Namjoon always used to listen very carefully to each & every word Jin spoke with a smile on his face.

>>>I think I got too comfortable in talking with you that I forgot I never even asked about yourself much & took you for granted.

"Jin? Jin? Are you there?" Namjoon checks his phone to see whether the call has been hung up, but no,

"Ah, that, Kookie said that fans aren't allowed to work in your company but Kookie lied & got the job."

"Yeah I know, I understand he must have his reasons but Jungkook is such a good kid I know he will do his job earnestly."

Jin gets surprised by hearing Namjoon. He thought Namjoon will ridicule him or mock him about Jungkook telling lies but instead, he said he understands that Jungkook had his reasons for doing so.

Jin gets emotional all of a sudden for lashing out at him for just hiding his identity & forgetting all things Namjoon did to him.

"I-I am s-sorry Joonie *hic*" Jin starts crying.

Namjoon gets perplexed about why Jin is suddenly apologizing while crying.

"Jin hyung, why are you crying? What happened? Please stop crying...Jin?"

"I am sorry Joonie for lashing out at you so much when you had no chance but to hide your identity & tell lies...*hic*...and I didn't understand that you just wanted to spend time with me *hic*"

"Jin...you are right on your part, I did say lies to you, and I understand that-"

"Why are so understanding?" Jin scolds

Namjoon just chuckles, "Now you don't want me to?"

"No, I want to see you," Jin blurts out again...& then realizes what he said so he immediately.