✧13. Confession?✧

Author's P.O.V:-

At Seojoon's Mansion...

Taehyung lets Seojoon drag him to his room. The elder pushes him inside and locks the door behind him.

"You seriously don't know why am I ignoring you?" Seojoon asks in a stern voice advancing towards the younger.

"N-No," Taehyung gets a little scared hearing the elder's dominant voice and backs off.

Seojoon glares at the younger and goes and sits on the bed, "Come here."

Taehyung hesitates at first but does as he was asked to do, he stands in front of the elder.

Seojoon pulls him and places him on his lap with his butt facing upwards. He pulls off the younger's pants along with his briefs in one go startling the younger to the core.

"H-Hyung, what are you doing?" Taehyung tries to get up but couldn't as the elder's grip is so strong.

"Shut up!" Seojoon smacks the younger's butt.

"Ahh!" Taehyung yelps in pain and tries to rub his butt.

But the elder stops him from doing so and keeps his hands above his head and grips them with his one hand.

With the other hand he gives a hard smack on the younger's right ass cheek, "Do you still don't know what you did wrong?

"Ack! H-Hyung *hic* it hurts," Taehyung wails as he couldn't even rub them.

"I asked you a question. Answer me," Seojoon commands in his dominant voice and smacks his left cheek a little harder than the last one.

Chills run down through Taehyung's spine hearing it and the spank he felt ticked all his boxes and made him scream, "H-Hyung! *hic* you are s-scaring m-me *hic* p-please let me g-go."

Taehyung pleads while crying. Seojoon hearing his cries and seeing how red and swollen the younger's ass cheeks are, gets his senses back and releases him.

>>>Aish, my anger got the best of me and I showed my monstrous side to him, unknowingly.

Taehyung gets up in an instant and pulls his pants up, rubs his butt that is hurting like hell and looks at the elder a little embarrassed and a little scared.

Seojoon stands up and looks at the younger but his anger didn't subside yet, he is so furious at Taehyung for being so careless.

"Do you have any idea what would have happened to you if I didn't come to save you?" Seojoon grabs his shoulders.

"I-I..." Taehyung doesn't know what to say. It is indeed true that if the elder doesn't come there to save him, he didn't even wanna imagine the things that would have happened to him.

"How can you be careless and follow a woman to some unknown building? What if she is a psychopath and killed you?" Seojoon tightens his grip on the younger's shoulders getting angrier.

Taehyung's eyes get glossy again, he doesn't say anything.

"Say something dammit! If she offers money you will go with her anywhere? Without knowing what's it about? Is money all you want? Do you want to sell your body for money?" Seojoon shouts.

Taehyung looks up with tears flowing down his cheeks, "Do you think of me like someone who sells his body for money, Hyung?"

"No! That's not what I am saying. How can you be such an idiot? Do you even know how anxious I was when I get to know that the company makes pornography videos?"

"Wait, how do you know that I followed a woman into a building when she offered money? How do you know that company makes that kind of videos?" Taehyung asks looking doubtful.