✧3. Bad & Good News!✧

In The Moon Cafe...

After the concert, Jin is in bad mood, he directly goes inside not talking with anyone, Jungkook & Taehyung finds it weird but then think that he is tired from the concert & leaves him for the time being.

Seojoon also goes inside the internet cafe, not talking with Taehyung as he is now burning in jealousy & doesn't want to talk & say anything bad to Taehyung in anger so, he just leaves Jungkook & Taehyung.

"Kookie! I can't forget this moment in my life! It's the most beautiful moment in my life! Aaah! I can't even explain how I am feeling right now!" Taehyung says squealing very happily.

"Ikr! I can't explain this feeling! I never in my life thought that one day I will go to the concert & be a part of the purple ocean & see my bias singing my favorite song! It's just I don't have any words to explain this feeling right now." Jungkook says dreamily.

"Now I can die happily after this."

"Shut up! We still have to buy albums & do streaming parties, you have to earn for that & to earn you have to live first!"

Taehyung & Jungkook goes into their room blabbering about the concert, they are going on talking, it's like it is never gonna end soon.

On the other hand,

"Why isn't he picking up my calls! Argh!" Namjoon frustrates.

Namjoon is being driven to the Moon cafe by his manager as Namjoon requested his manager that it is something urgent.

Namjoon arrives at the Moon cafe & Jin is as usual arranging the comic books after the customers had read them, Namjoon goes inside & hearing the bell sound,

"Welcome!" Jin says smiling but then sees Namjoon & his face becomes a complexion between sadness & anger.

"Why are you here again?"

"Jin listen to me! I didn't plan to hide it from you!"

"If you are not here to read comics, please leave the store."

"Jin, listen to me, please."

"There is nothing to listen to, so please leave."

Namjoon goes & holds Jin's hand, Jin is about to tear up but he didn't want to appear weak in front of Namjoon so he held them back.

"Please listen to me before you throw me away from your life."

"What should I listen to? That you hide it from me that you are an idol for 1 year or that all the things we did for one whole year are all lies or that your feelings towards me up to now is nothing to begin with but a whole damn lie."

"Yes, I hide it from you but it isn't my intention to do so cause the whole of South Korea knows who am I! First, when I came to this comic cafe a year back to get some free air, I met you, and you didn't know that I am an idol, I was surprised at that time that how can a person not know, me the leader of the famous idol group, I came here next day as my curiosity increased to know about if you are faking it or actually you don't know about me, but you really didn't know who am I cause you are always busy in earning money for your dongsaengs that you didn't have time to relax & know about idols."

"So you are telling me that it's my fault for being such a fool to not know about The Famous Leader of Bangtan Sonyeondan!"

"I am not saying that Jin hyung! I came here that is my choice, I get close to you cause you are the only person that treated me like a normal person like I am just Namjoon, not the Rm, you are different from all those people who approached me just to take advantage of my fame, I got attracted to you, so I just want to keep it like that, so I never told you that I am Rm, I wanted to be only Namjoon in front of you, Jin hyung!"