✧17. Tomorrow✧

Author's P.O.V.:-

Jungkook walked inside his room forgetting to lock it and sat on his bed. He looked at his room walls which were full of BTS pictures and mostly of Jimin's.

His shelves are filled with albums that he purchased from other armies for secondhand as he couldn't afford the money. And he had to do part-time jobs near his school without letting his Hyung know about it to save money.

"Those days were tough...but at least, I was happy..." He recalled every moment he and Taehyung tried just to get photo cards in their hands.

Even the standee cut out of Jimin was stolen from a department store by him and Taehyung. Every photo in the room has a story of their hard work and their smiles.

But now that he was working with his idols...he wasn't happy at all. From day one he was nervous, scared, and...was crying, and struggling to prove himself that he was just a regular fan, not a Saesang.

For him, every moment was precious from the day he became an Army cause he and Taehyung found them when they needed them the most.

They both were bullied in their school for being orphans. They were all alone, devasted, and broken when they heard the song of BTS.

It was like their last string of strength broken down and they cried hugging each other. They even remember the date of that day clearly,

>>>It was on 12th Feburary 2014...

Jungkook and Taehyung were already Army but didn't have any money to join officially or to get a membership card for themselves.

So they just supported them with their whole hearts. That day they were on the terrace after being beaten by the kids in the school and then they saw the notification of BTS releasing a new song named 'Tomorrow'... it was a song about pursuing your dreams even if you feel like it would break but still to never give up.

And a line in that song, "Because the dawn before the sun rises is the darkest..."

Jungkook and Taehyung cried for hours hearing it cause they felt everything was against them. No matter how hard they work they would never be successful cause the rich people would step on them as they did that day.

They were beaten just because they got full marks in every subject and were top of the school. Instead of praising them, the Professors looked troubled as the students of the rich people couldn't accept some orphans scoring more than them.

That day was so awful for them. Just because they wanted to achieve their small dreams they had to go through all that shit which was unfair. So they even decided to give up on their goals until they heard the song.

That's when they decided that one day they would prove themselves and achieve their dreams even if they feel like breaking, they would not give up no matter what.

Jungkook felt emotional just thinking about it cause BTS was just that close to his heart all this time. Then just why was his bias so cold to him? Why, his bias who was like an angel and gave him hope was making him feel hopeless and worthless?

>>>Where did it all go wrong?

Jungkook plopped on his bed holding the picture of Jimin in his hand,

"Would it have been better if I didn't join the company?"

He looked up at the ceiling with glossy eyes. His tears flowed down from the side and onto the bed wetting the sheet.

Jimin slowly opened the door and saw Jungkook on the bed with tears in his eyes. And then his eyes roamed around the room which was filled with his photos mostly and the group photos.