✧4. Hired?✧

(A/N:- Updates will be every Tuesday! And before starting the chap the symbol ">>>" indicates that they are thoughts of the persons, that's all you are all set to read the chap! Get going💞)

Author's P.O.V:-

At the practice room...

Jimin, Hoseok, Namjoon & Yoongi are practicing their dance moves, they are all sweaty now, Sung deuk their choreographer is observing their moves...

"Namjoon, what are you thinking? You are not paying any attention"

Sung deuk asks looking at Namjoon, All of them stop moving & looks at Namjoon, Yoongi sighs seeing his condition...

"Nothing hyung! I just need a break, I will be back..."

Saying that Namjoon tries to go out of the practice room & when he turns the knob to open the door, the door is opened from the other side startling Namjoon.

"Oh, Namjoon! Are you going somewhere?" Sejin asks,

"Yes, Hyung," Namjoon answers,

"Wait a minute, I want to introduce someone to you all," Saying that Sejin enters the practice room with Jungkook behind him looking down daring not to look up cause he is freaking out at the moment.

"Guys! He is Jungkook, my new assistant, he will be helping you all from now on, don't play naughty tricks on him as you did with me, he is just a high schooler!"

Listening to that Hoseok laughs..."Hyung! You are too much if you say like that, your new assistant will get scared, see he isn't even looking at us!"

"Jungkook, introduce yourself, you'll be working with them from today."

Jungkook is screaming internally, his palms are all sweaty from the nervousness, he closes his eyes & counts up to 5, sighing he opens his eyes calming himself & looks up, but when he looks up, his eyes are locked with Jimin who is looking at Jungkook curiously from the start when Jungkook entered the room.

Jungkook gets flustered & says..."Hello my name is 2nd year... I am studying Jungkook...please take care of me"

Hoseok laughs holding his stomach while Yoongi also chuckles listening to the intro of Jungkook,

"Hello, Mr. 2nd year who is studying Jungkook" Hoseok extends his arm while laughing that's when Jungkook realizes what he said...

"I am s-sorry, My name is Jungkook & I am studying 2nd year in high school" Jungkook answers all flustered & bows apologizing.

"Aigoo, Jungkook-ah! Don't be nervous we won't bite you & will not play pranks on you as Sejin hyung said so be comfortable around us," Hoseok says placing his arm around Jungkook making Jungkook's eyes go wide cause Hoseok, his idol, just placed his hand casually on him,

"Nae, Hoseok-shi".

"Don't be so formal, call us Hyung's & we are really messy in arranging things so take care of us from now on," Hoseok says showing his bright sunshine smile...

>>>Omg! Omg! Hoseok's sunshine smile! I never thought I will see it this close up, I think my eyes are going blind from his bright smile,

Jungkook thinks to himself while smiles at Hoseok calming his heart.

"Right! And the messiest one is our leader Namjoon, he tends to break things & get hurt often, so you should watch out for him" Yoongi says,

Namjoon is looking at Jungkook in confusion,

>>>I do remember seeing him somewhere? But where?.............wait!! Isn't he Jin hyung's dongsaeng Kookie? Who is an army at that?