✧2. At The Concert✧

In The Moon Cafe...

At 4 AM...

"Kookieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! WAKE UP!!" Taehyung screams in Jungkook's ears.

"Tae! Stop yelling in my ear! I will go deaf because of you!" Jungkook yells waking up annoyed by Taehyung.

"Then get up! We have to get ready to quickly to go to the concert" Taehyung chirps excitedly.

Jungkook takes his phone & sees the time "Are you fucking kidding me Tae? It's still 4 Am!" Jungkook glares at Taehyung for waking him up this early.

"Are you really an Army? I think you are fake? I think you don't love your Jiminie anymore?!" Taehyung says dramatically as if Jungkook is caught cheating his husband.

"Stop! Stop there! I love my Jiminie so much & yes I am an Army, So I am going to get ready now! And see who is gonna be late! The last one to be late will have to go get the army bombs!" saying that Jungkook jumps out from his bed rushing towards the bathroom,

Taehyung's eyes widen at that & he quickly gets out of the bed & rushes to the other bathroom down the hall
After sometime,

"Yeah! I am first, Kookie! You have to wait in line for 2 hours to get the army bombs for us!" Taehyung proclaims while rushing to Jungkook's room but he hears Jungkook calling him from the hall.

"Taebear! You are 5 Mins 45 secs late, so you will be the one standing in the line!" Jungkook mocks making faces, teasing Taehyung,

Taehyung pouts but then he smiles "Technically, two more persons didn't arrive yet, So I am not the one to get army bombs *shows boxy smile*"

"You are wrong again, cause Jin hyung is already in the kitchen preparing breakfast & some snacks for us while Seojoon Hyung has already arrived here & is washing his car while waiting for us!" Jungkook smirks at Taehyung.

Taehyung pouts more cause Taehyung is the first one to wake up & wake others by screaming loud in excitement but he is late in getting ready & now he has to wait in the line long for almost 2 hours to get the army bombs.

"Don't worry, Tae! You don't have to stand in the line!" Seojoon asserts.

"Why, Hyung? Will you stand instead of me?" Taehyung asks with expectant eyes smiling at Seojoon.

"No!" Seojoon declines in a second making Jungkook laugh & Taehyung whines,

Seojoon chuckles & says "Don't worry, My friend will buy them before we get there, he works in the shop there, so we don't need to wait in line to buy them"

"You have so many friends who help you, huh!" Jin taunts Seojoon as soon as he arrives in the hall, keeping the plates on the dining table giving a suspicious look at Seojoon.

"*clears throat* Well I do have many networks & connections, so there are my friends everywhere!" Seojoon claims smiling.

"Yayay!! So we can directly go & get more freebies, I will collect all their photocards, banner & all the stickers!" Taehyung chitters excitedly with sparks in his eyes, seeing that Seojoon smiles at Taehyung's adorable behavior,