✧20. Promise...✧

Author's P.O.V.:-

"J-Jin...Hyung?" Jungkook opened his eyes and his pupils dilated as he saw him with a pissed-off expression on his face.

Jin was looking furious as he kept his both hands on his waist, and was looking at Jungkook with his left eyebrow raised.

Jimin was surprised to see everyone standing at the door and looking like they were taken aback by Jungkook's confession.

Jungkook wiped his tears and hid behind Jimin tugging his shirt with his fingers as Jin marched towards him with a mad look.

"H-Help...me," Jungkook whispered slowly.

"I will...but you must promise me something in return," Jimin whispered back as he stood between Jin and Jungkook.

Jungkook didn't have much time to think about it as Jin was approaching them with a menacing glare so he just, "Okay, I promise."

Jimin smirked, "Alright." He then looked straight into Jin's eyes, "Jinshi, please listen to me first before you yell at your brother."

"Why should I? You move away, I need to talk with my Dongsaeng," Jin's voice was stern.

Jungkook bit his lower lips clutching onto the elder's shirt tightly feeling nervous.

"I totally understand why you are angry as an elder brother but it isn't entirely his fault."

"Yes, it's not his fault at all. It's yours who took advantage of his innocence and trapped him in your fake love game to fool him, didn't you?" Jin grabbed his collar.

Jimin was unfazed by it. If it was any normal day and if anyone have grabbed him by his collar that person would have received continuous punches from him but it was Jungkook's elder brother and also the Younger promised him something in return if he defended him now.

And it was enough for Jimin to be as calm as Buddha cause he was just thinking about how to use the promise of Jungkook to his advantage.

His mind even traveled to do some dirty things to Jungkook until he shriveled under him but he quickly shook off those vile thoughts clouding his brain and looked at Jin,

"I didn't trap him. And I didn't take any advantage of him. If I must say honestly, it was he who entered our company by lying to my staff that he wasn't our fan. And then he approached me first so I don't understand what you meant by saying I am trapping him in my fake love game."

"YOU!" Jin got angrier as he pulled him by his collar, "You must think he is easy and naive but I won't let you approach my Kookie and ruin him," he spat in rage.

Jimin sneered, "Tsk, now what are you? A typical strict elder brother who is against the love of his brother and trying to separate them just by believing his nonsensical theories? Jinshi, you must stop watching dramas and movies. It's life and I am not some villain who is so persistent to ruin your little brother. I have my life too and for your information, I am super busy to even think about playing with Jungkook, got it?"

"SeokJinshi," Namjoon called formally as he doesn't want to give the others any hint about their relationship as Jin wanted to keep it hidden.

Jin gritted his teeth as he released Jimin's collar, "I don't agree with your relationship, and Jungkook you are resigning that damn job right this instant if you don't want to see me madder than this, understood?"

Jungkook looked up at his Hyung, "B-But...Hyung, the contract...we can't-" he tried to say but was cut off by Jin right away,

"You stop worrying about money and stay home. I will take care of everything. You just left three days and here you are already confessing and proposing to him to marry you, you must have gone insane. I thought Tae was the careless one but you proved me wrong."