✧9. Trap?✧

(A/N:- Happy Jin Day, Lovelies💜💜💜(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)!)

Author's P.O.V:-

Four Seasons Hotel, Seoul...

The members arrive at the hotel which contains an exclusive Korean furniture museum, which is famous for marveling 2,000 pieces of traditional Korean furniture with a garden and house.

That's where the members are going to have the photo shoot in their traditional wear, Hanbok.

As soon as they set foot inside the hotel, there was a grand welcome to them by hotel staff who guided them to the area where the photoshoot is held.

Jungkook immediately meets with manager Sejin who thanks him for bringing the members to the shoot in time even though it was scheduled at the last minute.

Hoseok, Yoongi, and Namjoon are curious about the ancient furniture in the location and are looking through them after they're done with their makeup and clothes.

But Jimin on the other hand is looking quite displeased from the second he stepped inside the hotel.

>>>Why it should be this hotel out of all?

Jimin looks grumpy and the makeup artist dares not to offend him is timidly doing her job. Jungkook had already noticed that his bias is exasperated.

But he had to help the staff with arranging things and they're short of hands due to the sudden schedule.

So he didn't think much of it and continued to work, the staff are impressed by him and even praised him for being so attentive and diligent.

"Jungkook-ah," Sejin calls.

"Yes, Hyung?" Jungkook immediately stands in front of him.

"The shoot is going to be long and the hotel has arranged the rooms for the boys and the staff. I need you to go to the lobby and get the keys to our rooms," Sejin requests.

"Alright, Hyung. I will go get them," Jungkook nods and hurries to the lobby.

"Excuse me," Jungkook calls the receptionist.

"Yes, what can I do for you, sir?" She asks with a polite smile.

"I am here to get the keys reserved for Bangtan members and the staff," Jungkook shows his staff ID to her.

"Sign here, sir," The receptionist hands him the keys after he signs.

Jungkook takes the bunch of keys and is about to return to the location when he gets bumped by a man and falls to the floor.

"Ugh," Jungkook winces and looks up but gets surprised seeing the man.

"I am sor- wait, Kook-ah!" The man in his 60's but looks like he is in his early 30s, immediately grabs the younger's hand and makes him stand.

"Haraboji!" Jungkook exclaims.

"How come you are here?" The old man asks, smiling at the younger.

"I am here to work, and you?" Jungkook asks, smiling like a bunny as he is pleased to meet the old man.

"Didn't I tell you that I run a hotel in Seoul?" The old man smiles.

"Hot- wait! Haraboji, you mean this hotel is yours?" Jungkook is shocked and the old man chuckles at the younger's expression and nods to it.

"Wah, Haraboji you are so cool, I thought you were just-" before Jungkook could complete his sentence,

"Just a lazy old man who loves to fight around with young people?" The old man finishes the sentence.