Uninspected

John pov 💚🐢
It's been a few months since me and Alex got married and we have been making love to each other almost every night I woke up this morning in short and an button up shirt my hair is in a ponytail an walk out into the kitchen and I see a note from my wonderful husband he went out on his morning walk that is a new thing that Alex has been doing which is good for him anyways I'm hungry so I look in the refrigerator I grabs a jar of peanut butter and some chicken and I start cooking the chicken and I take my spoon and eats some peanut butter it tasted very good and I made sure that the chicken was cooked very good after I was done cooking it I shut off the stove and put the chicken on a plate and I picked one up and I started to eat it but something was off I didn't know what it was so I riped piece of the chicken opened it was cooked all the away then I put it on the plate and I ran into the bathroom and I started to throw up and I heard Alex come back I stop and I see him and I flush the toilet.
💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚
John:💚"hey don't come in here you don't need to see me like this at all"
* I put the top of the toilet down an I sit on it and I looked up and I see Alex*

Alex:⭐"in sickness and in health are you sure that you are all right?"

John:💚"yeah I'm alright how many days since the wedding?" * I get up and I look at Alex waiting for him to give me an anwer*

Alex:⭐"17 days babe why are you asking?" *I looked at him I watch him walk and stop infront of a mirror in the bathroom and I swallowed hard*

John:💚*I walked infront of a mirror in the bathroom and I looked at my stomach and I lifted my shirt up an look at myself and I see something that is there* "okay that's impossible" *I look at Alex*"this can't happen can it woah gasps" *puts his hands on his stomach and grabs his phone and sees that Peggy is calling so I answers the phone call*
"Peggy?!"
[On the phone with Peggy]
Peggy:💛" John I just......"
John:💚"Peggy what did you see?"
Peggy:"here's my father"
Mr. Schuyler:☕"hello John is everything alright?"
John:💚"I'm a little bit worried Alex is in shock right now but I know that this is not possible but I think that I'm pregnant woah Mr. Schuyler I swear something just moved inside of me"
Alex:⭐*I grabbed the phone and I start talking to Mr. Schuyler*"is this even possible?"

John:💚"what's he is saying?" * then Alex goes upstairs and I hear him moving around he is packing all of our clothes and I look at myself in the mirror at the small baby bump that was there* 💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙
{The Schuyler family are like the Cullen family but they are human and Mr. Schuyler is like Doctor Cullen from twilight Peggy is like Alice and Eliza is like Rosalie and Angelica is like Jasper smart and Maria is like Emmet strong and Alex is like Edward but they are human and Franics K is like Jacob protecting but he is human and Lafayette is like Leah strong and brave but human and Hercules is like Seth brave and kind but human and then
Thomas J , James M , Aaron B, Charles L, Samuel S, George K and James R are the reast if the Wolf pack but human and John is like Bella but he doesn't die
and Philip is like Renesmee but human .
RinaV 🌸💓}