Our Son is home

John pov💚
I huged my son I am happy that he is home an I feel Alex coming over an hugging us both I was so happy that he is home with me and Alex we are so happy. 💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Alex:🦁*holding Philip an bring him in the house an puts him down*
"welcome home buddy what do you think?"

Philip:🐢*giggles an runs around the hosue then runs back to Alex*
"I love it Francis look we have our own home"

John💚:*looks at Francis*
"Thank you for protecting my son an you are such a very good friend to me"

Francis:🍷"yeah that's cool Philip and John your the closest friend that I got so it's not a problem because you know that I would protect both you and philip any time"

John 💚:"aww your so sweet Francis and you are a very close friend to me too and I'm just glad that my little boy is home where he belongs"

Philip🐢:*giggles as he hugs John an smiles*

Alex🦁:"I got to go somewhere I will be right back I promise that I will be back"

John💚:"babe can you do it later please Philip is home"

Alex🦁:"sighs alright John I will do it later after all our little boy is home"

Philip:🐢*giggles as he hugs Alex and smiles*

Francis🍷:"well I must be going my parents they are probably worried about me so I will see you later John an later pip" * walks up Alex an growls at him*

Alex🦁:*let's out a growl as well an watches francis leaves*

John:💚*hugs Alex an holding Philip hand*

Philip:🐢*smiles at them and watches Francis leave*

The End!💚🦁🐢

Francis:🍷*rolls down his window*
" what you didn't think this was the end of the story did you?"