They found out

Thomas Jefferson pov 💜
I was on my walk when Charles Lee came running to me saying that he has news that he like to share with everyone so I called for a meeting an we are all at my house...................................
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Thomas:💜"I called this meeting because Charles Lee had some news that he would like to share with us so Lee you have the floor sir" * I sit down next to Madison and to see what Lee has to say to all of us*

Lee:🔥"I was doing my daily walk when I saw one of our people I saw Francis K he looked like he was doing something so I followed him an I was at the schuyler house so I hide behind a tree then I saw one of the sisters and they were talking to him but Francis wasn't alone Lafayette and Hercules are with him and turns out I don't know how that happened but Alex got John with a demon baby so that's the news"

Burr:😈"a baby but that's impossible for a man to even have a baby this is crazy talk are you really going to believe him?"

Samuel:🌞"I'm so confused on who I am now I'm a boy or a girl? I'm so confused"

James R:❤"well how do we know if what Lee saying is true he could be lying for all that we know of"

George K:☕"I agree Lee could be lying to us because it's impossible for a man to have a baby"

James M:😘"maybe we should talk to Thomas cousin he should give us the anwers that we want to see if it's true"

Thomas:💜"well I don't know if Lafayette will tell us anything but Lee and Reynolds go get my cousin he has something to tell us something important"
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Lee and Reynolds come back with my cousin and he is not happy to see me well he needs to talk to me because I know what him and his friends are hiding.....💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Lafayette:🥖"what do you want!?"

Thomas:💜"so tell me if this is true or not is John pregnant?"

Lafayette:🥖"how did you know about that?"

Thomas:💜" Lee followed Francis and he found out by listing to him talk just warn everyone that we are coming for them to kill John and the baby you can go now"

Lafayette:🥖"you won't get away with this!"
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
I watch Lafayette leave now we just need to wait until that baby is born for us to attack and to kill them