Getting Ready for War

Alex pov ⭐
Me and everyone was preparing for the big war we don't know when it's going to happen and Francis agreed to take Philip far away so that he can be safe and I know that John is very upset that our son is going to be leaving us but it's not forever I looked by the house as John was holding little Philip in his arms while talking to Eliza.... 💚💙🐢💚💙🐢💚💙🐢💚💙🐢💚💙🐢💚💙🐢💚💙🐢💚💙🐢💚💙🐢💚💙🐢💚💙🐢💚

John:💚*I hold my little boy close to me as I see my husband walk up to us*

Philip:🐢"papa!" *I said as I see him coming over to us I was very happy to see him*

Alex:🦁"my favorite boys" *I give Philip a kiss on his cheek then I give John a quick kiss on the lips*

John:💚"I don't want my baby to leave us Alex we are his parents we have to protect him" *I said as I hold my son close to me*

Alex:🦁"I know babe it's going to be okay and he is not leaving us forever"
*I said as I rubbed his back while looking at everyone getting prepare for war*

Philip:🐢"papa please don't make me leave you and dada please don't make me go" *I said as I start crying*

John:💚"oh my baby it's okay you are not going anywhere I promise it's okay"
*I said hugging my little boy close to me*

Alex:🦁"your not going anywhere son okay it's going to be okay" *I said rubbing his back I had to lie to keep him safe*

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Franics pov:☕
I watched John and Philip this whole time I am upset that I just have to protect Philip and not John because he is going to be fighting along side his no good husband I will still love John but if he doesn't feel the same way I will just have to support him even though I don't like Alex I never had and never will I said the before and I will say it again I am only doing this for John and Philip only for them no one else....

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Okay question time!

1) Do you think that Francis will take John and Philip away?

2] Do you want Alex and John to have another baby?

3) Do you think that Francis is trying to mess up Alex and John marriage?

4) Do you want more chapters with Alex adopted parents and John parents?

5) Do you think that Alex biological father will show up during the war?

6) which character do you relate to the most?