The Washington's

Martha pov🌸
My husband got a call from one of our adopted sons it was Alexander there was something wrong with John and that they are coming home early and they will be staying with the schuyler sisters for awhile I told him that we would visit when we can so turns out that John is sick so I told my husband to tell Alex that we will be there when we can then I got a phone call from Mrs. Schuyler of her telling me what is going on and I told her that I will send somethings for John to get better and that we will visit them when we can and she told me that her husband is on the phone with John family we talked an after that John parents came over we all talked me and Eleanor were making dinner and our husbands were in George office talking so I was making spaghetti just that and Eleanor she was making bread and we started talking about our kids Alex and John............
🌸🥀🌸🥀🌸🥀🌸🥀🌸🥀🌸🥀🥀🌸🥀

Eleanor:🥀"I hope that john gets better soon I think it must been the food that they ate John told me that they got take out food one day and I told him that it's bad so it's probably hitting him now"
*I keep making the bread while Martha she was making spaghetti we were both worried about them I hope that my son is okay I hope that it's nothing too bad*

Martha:🌸"I think that it might be it too Alex doesn't have a problem with take out food but I remember that it's okay for John to eat it once in awhile I'm thinking that they had take out every day so that's why John is not feeling too good" * I start to set up the table for dinner I set down cups of water for us*
🌸🥀🥀🌸🥀🌸🥀🌸🥀🌸🥀🌸🥀🌸🥀
I called my husband down for dinner and we all sit down an started to eat dinner and we all started talking about our kids we were all worries about them...................🌸🥀🌸🥀🌸🥀🌸🥀🌸
Herny:☕"I told John before he left to not have take out food every day and he didn't listen to me I get that they wanted to be with each other they can cook togther but I just hope my son get better soon I want to see him again and healthy" *I get dinner at first I wasn't okay with John dating Alex but after what Alex did for my son I gave him my blessings to marry my son he better be taking good care of him right now*
George:🖋"well I think that they mean well you aren't the only one who is worried about them but I do know that my son Alex is taking good care of John we raised him that way he came to us when he was just 17 years old from the Caribbeans I know that we might be his real parents but he accepted us as his parents"*I eat my dinner I was very worried for John but I know that my son is taking good care of John*

Eleanor:🥀"I just want my son to be healthy again and I want to see his beautiful smile again I love his smile"
*I take a sip of my water an take a piece of bread an I eat and I am just worried about my son I want my boy to be healthy*

Martha:🌸"Alex is taking care of John because I know that Alex loves John very much" *I eat a piece of bread*
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
After they left me and George were really worried about both John and Alex