Happiness is forever

Alex pov ⭐
I am very happy I am married to the love of my life an we have a wonderful son an our good friends an my parents an John parents are amazing with my son but I know that Jefferson gang is still out there but they are not here an well Franics and I still hate each other an he only cares about my husband an my son but he needs to know that John is my husband an Philip is my son...
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

John:💚*tucks Philip into bed an kisses his cheeks an smiles at him an moves some of his hair out of his face an gets up an leaves the room an closed the door an walks downstairs an sits down next to his husband an cuddles him*
"Alex I know that you are still upset at Francis but he is just protecting me and Philip there is no reason you should be mad at that you know that I love you"

Alex:⭐"John I am your husband an I am Philip father not Francis it's my job is to protect you an him not him why can't you see that he is still in love with you?!" *looks at you an is not happy*

John:💚*looks at him an puts his hand on your face an rubbs your cheek*
"sighs babe you are my husband an I love you so much an I get that you are mad but shouldn't be mad at me babe"

Alex:⭐*pulls you close an kisses you an pulls away an smiles at him an looks at you an hugs you close an rubbs your back*"babe I love you so much you are my life I will protect you an Philip"

Francis:🖋*walks into the room an looks at them*"you are just upset that I am more of a man than you are is that it Alexander I am a real man than you are" *walks over to them an looks at them*

John:💚"Francis enough! Leave my husband alone I fell in love with Alex an I only see you as a very good friend you have to understand that and you need to stop coming after my husband when you should worried about Jefferson gang is still out in the world an they are coming after me an Philip you need to stop!" *gets up an takes Alex hand an leaves the room*..........💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

John pov 💚
I walk upstairs with Alex to our room an we are planning on getting a house for us to live in with Philip as a family an we got to our room an we get dressed for bed an we lay down an get ready for bed. 🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭
No one pov🍭  a couple of months later Alex an John and Philip finally moved into their own house an they were happy together an Happiness is Forever or so they thought