ch. 10 Jean..

Y/n pov

"Oh my god, Levi!" I moan as he pushed himself deeper inside of me.

His moans were soft and not as loud as mine. I was laying on my back and he was on top of me.

"Your so fucking tight" he moaned out moving faster inside of me.

"Levi!" He started sucking on my neck making me a even more moaning mess.

"D-dont fucking stop!" I was able to form a sentence.

"Who said i was going to stop?"

He looked at me with a big smirk on his face. He grab hold of my shoulders and spread my legs more and just started pounding me hard. He was going so fast that i couldn't even process what was going on. He kept fucking me hard and so deep.

"Levi im going to cum!"

"Me too" he moan out as well. His movements didnt slow down as i screamed his name.

"LEVI"

"Fuck Y/n. I love it when you moan my name like that."

My legs started shaking.

"Im cumming!" I moaned and he started moving even faster and i felt him twitch inside me.

"Baby" he softly moan as he cummed as well. He pulled himself out of me and lay down next to me.

"Y/n." Someone's shaking me? "Wake up!" Why is Levi fading away? I close my eyes and then open them. "Good your up." It was all a dream?

"Mikasa? What are you doing here?" I sat up and rub my eyes.

"No time for question. Get ready for school. Its already 7:45."

"7:45?!"

I jumped out of bed and Mikasa left the room to let me change. I brush my teeth and hair as fast as i can then put my uniform on. I met Mikasa in my Living room.

"Im so happy i took your extra house key." She holds it up in front of my face and we go to her parents car.

"Hi sleepy head." Her father greets me.

"Morning, Mr. Ackerman."

"Lets go, dad."

With that said he drove us to school. Once again everyone's eyes were on me. People pointed and whispered. I wont let them get to me today. Not today at least. I shouldn't care what they think. Plus I'm happy, right? That's all that really matters?... I get to my locker and get my books out.

"Good morning, Y/n and Mikasa!" Histroia came up from behind us.

"Good morning, you guys." I greeted her and Ymir.

"So Y/n is it true that there was a cat fight yesterday in your honor?" Ymir asked and i chuckled.

"Yes its true."

"Wish i was the one who done the fight."

We all laughed and headed to class. When i came to class i saw Jean. I smiled but it quickly went away. I sat down at my desk. Which was nexts to his. He was just on his phone. I look at his face and saw his lip was cut and his cheek was bruised. Levi did this? I don't think it's best I talk to him just yet. I mean everything just happen. I'll give it time. Through out the whole day the whispers didn't stop or the pointing so during lunch i went to go to the nurses office to find someone that i know would be there.

"Furlan?" I asked entering the nurse's office.

"Y/n!" I smiled and sat down next to him. "I swear im starting to think the nurse just quite." He pointed to the empty desk where the nurse is supposed to be at. I laughed and he pat my head.