ch. 45 in bed

Y/n's pov

I smiled as Levi and Mikasa walked in. Mikasa stood on my Left side and Levi on my right side.

"Hey guys." I put my hands on my big stomach. "The doctor just checked up on me." I sighed. "I've been here for 1 hour and i am only 5 centimeter dilated. I'm going to be here for a while." I frown.

"Levi, your parents, and i will stay here all night." Mikasa said in a sweet tone.

"Really?" I asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Of course and you never know Bertholdt or... Furlan or even Sasha might skip school tomorrow just to be here with you." I smiled. "We all want to be here for you right now."

"That means a lot to me." I saw her smile.

I looked at Levi and something seem different. He seems tense and on edge. Did something happen?

"Are you okay, Levi?" I asked concerningly.

"Yeah." He grab hold of my hand and held it with a firm grip.

I looked out the window and saw it was dark out but with little bits of sunlight in the Horizon.

"What time is it?"

"It's almost seven."

I sighed and rubbed my stomach.

"You guys are going to be there every step of the way right?" I asked.

"Of course, Y/n." Mikasa said and Levi nod.

"After 10pm I'm only allowed 1 visitors at a time. So you guys can go home and come back-"

"Fuck no." They both said at the same time making my eyes widen.

"I'm staying in the waiting room the whole night if i have too." Mikasa said in a serious tone. "Then Levi can stay here all night with you." She added.

I looked at Levi and smiled. I wonder what it'll be like in 5 years. The thought of Levi and i living happily together in a small apartment. Then will be in college trying to live our best life. But that is all just a dream after all.

"Oh so where did you go earlier, Levi?" I looked at him.

"I just went out to talk to Erwin and Hanji."

"Oh okay."

We all continued to talk until a alarm on Mikasa's phone went off. She rolled her eyes and turn it off.

"You stay here, Levi. I'll bring in the next three people. We all agreed to have 30 minutes with you at the time."

"That's stupid but fair." I nod my head and she leans forward and kissed my forehead. I giggled and winked. We both looked at Levi and he had a dumbfounded look.

"Jealous, Shorty?" Mikasa smirked.

"I'm disgusted."

Mikasa dramatically gasp in a joking way.

"Are you a Homophobia?"

"Drop dead." Levi rolled his eyes.

"I love you too, Cousin."

Mikasa left and it was just me and Levi now. I looked at him and smiled.

"Hi~"

"Hi" he said in his normal bored tone.

"I love you." I saw his eyes widen a bit but then his face turn into a happy small smile.

"I love you more."