ch. 33 Were not together

Y/n's pov

While we were watching the movie Kenny came home from work so Levi physically pushed me to his room. AND DAMN IT'S SMALL. I was just standing there taking note of everything while he stares at me.

"Tch are you done judging my room?"

"I didn't even say anything!"

"Your eyes said a lot."

His room is small. It's around the same size as Eren's roon but because of the bed, dresser, and desk it's really fucking small.

Wait

"Levi where is Eren going to stay when he stays with you?"

"Ask me in 4 months." What the heck. I sigh and nod. "So it's 5 what do you want to do until 7?" He asked me.

"We're doing something at 7?"

"No shit. So what do you want to do?"

Damn. That was rude.

I smiled and went to his bed.

"Lay with me?"

"Tch"

He still lay down with me. My head was on his chest and one of his hands were on my stomach.

"So this is what you want to do for 2 hours?

"Why not? I like your warmth and Eren loves it too." I heard Levi chuckle. "Levi..."

"Hm?"

"Am i your girlfriend?"

"What a stupid question to ask. Of course your my girl friend."

"Girlfriend or girl that's a friend?"

"Girl that's a friend."

"Oh" i Buried my head in his chest. Does he really not want to be more than friends?

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

My eyes widen.

HOLY SHIT IS HE THAT DUMB.

"Oh my fucking god, Levi. How fucking dumb are you?" I sit up on his bed and stare at him. "We're literally on a date right now. We were just cuddling. We kiss. I sit on your lap. I spend time with you. Were having a baby together and you really think i don't want to be your girlfriend?" He chuckled and smile.

"I don't want you to be my girlfriend."

Oh that physically hurt.

"But Levi-"

"Let me finish." I shut up and let him continue. "I don't want a label on us. But you're mine no matter what. It's like we're dating but just no label."

"W-why?"

"I don't feel the need to put a label on it. We like each other isn't that enough?"

I see his point.

"But if someone ask me if we're together what do i say?" I asked.

"Whatever you want. But i would say yes. But I'm not your boyfriend."

"What if i want to break up?" I chuckled. I asked that question as a joke of course.

"Okay one: even if you don't want to be with me. I will always be apart of Eren's life whether you like it or not. Two: I'll try everything to get you back."

"Wow you must be deeply in love with me!" I said dramatically.

"Tch." He rolled his eyes at my over dramatic act and i lay back down on his chest.

"I really like you, Levi."

"I know you do." Was all he said.

"Say it back..." i said quietly

"What was that, brat?"

"Nothing."

I got more comfortable and close my eyes. A two hour nap won't hurt? Just as I'm ready to sleep. I hear Levi say.

"I like you too, Y/n."

I smiled and close my eyes.

I slept for two hours until Levi woke me up. Levi said he'll drop me home after we go to whatever place he's taking me. So with that we were on our way to some location. Levi and i were just making light conversation in the car ride.

"Leviiii"

"Yes, brat?"

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere."

I sighed and looked out my window. The sky is so perfect. Not to many clouds and not a whole lot of sunlight. It was just the right amount of everything. Levi parked the car and i smiled and looked at him.

"What are we doing here?" I asked and he grow a smirk.

"It's cheap and you said two days ago that you wanted pancakes. So pancake world."

Aww he remembered. I hugged him but he didn't hugged me back. I frown even though he can't see it.

"Okay then." I let go of him. "I guess i shouldn't hug you anymore." His eyes widen and he open his arms.

"Get over here before i change my mind." I smiled and hugged him.

I love his hugs.

"Alright! Let's go get some pancakes!" We break the hug and get out of the car.

We get inside and i already knew what I'm getting. A custom pancake. Levi was getting a breakfast meal. That was bacon, eggs, and one normal pancake. While we were there we laughed and joked.

"So... i was thinking." He looks at me with concern. "Stop with that face!" I laughed. "I will agree to be yours if you ask me probably."

"Okay. Can you be mine?"

"No" i smirked.

"What?'

"No."

He just stared at me dumbfounded.

"I will not accept. Unless you asked me in the mountains. 5 days before Christmas." I smirked.

He is going on that trip. I'll do whatever it takes.

"I'm not going."

"Really?" He nods "what a ashamed." I frown. "Maybe i should share a room with one of the boys. So i don't get lonely. You know... since I'm pregnant... with your child. I should asked one of them to keep me company." He just stared at me. "Connie? No, he would want to have fun with Sasha. Erwin?" His eyes widen a bit. "Maybe i should asked Erwin to share a room with me. Then maybe also ask Jean." Levi looked pissed a bit. "Oh yeah!! Erwin, Jean, and i should all share one room!"

"Fine, shitty brat. I'll go."

"YAY!!!!!"

He rolled his eyes and looked away from me. I rubbed my stomach. Eren was kicking like crazy but i didn't care. I was happy that it didn't hurt at all.

Before i got pregnant. I wouldn't never guess I'll ever have feelings for Levi. Just him and i hanging out made me realized how much i actually like him. I'm honestly happy he found me running in the rain. If he hadn't... then i wouldn't have Eren. I would probably still be with Jean and Levi would've just been Mikasa's cousin. But now he's the father of my unborn child and the person I'm slowly falling in love with.