4. SAAMNE AAJA DIL KE

Jas almost reached to the office. She got a call from rahul.

J: Helloooo

R: Pohoch gyi?

J: Nhi bas pohchne wali hu

R: Kitne bje tk ka kaam h.

J: 7:30 to 8 I think. Kyu kya hua?

R: Kuch nhi. Bas dhyaan se aana aur aaram se meeting karna. Ohk?

J: Ohk sir. Oye disha ka call aa rha h bye

R: Meri izzat hi nhi h.

J: Chup yaar bye

She cuts the call and picks up disha's call

D: Pohch gyi?

J: Areeeee Yaarrr tu bhi, nhi mai bas pohchne wali hu. 7:30- 8 tk kaam khatam hoga, shaanti se rahungi aaram se aur dhyaan se aaungi ohkk?

D: Wow tuze kaise pata mai kya puchne wali thi.

J: rahul se just sane baat hui h( she giggled)

D: Acchaa thik h milte h shaam ko. Bye..

J: Acchaaa sun. Mera ek frnd aanewala h karib 8 baje to today so meet me at my place. Aur rahul ko yaad se bata dena use
Batana bhul gyi. Usse milana h muze.

D: Ohk done baby take care.

Jas cuts the call after giving her a flying kiss.

On Aly's side.

He was now getting ready to leave to meet her. As his house was a bit far and he also wanted to chill alone as he was here after a long time. He took a bag, some extra clothes and of course his keychain.

Aly's POV

Aaj pure 2 saal baad milunga usse. Aur shayad unse bhi. Kya pata mujhse baat bhi na kre. Jaise 6 saal nhi kiye. Kya pata meri shakal bhi na dekhe. But wo to PKKA dekhegi. Itna pyaar krti h.

Wo nhi hoti to aaj mera kya hota. Shayad saans lena bhi mushkil ho gya hota. But uski wajah se hu aaj. Thank you. Aaj milne ke baad kbhi nhi jaunga wapas.

He was confused that what will happen next.

He went outside taking his bag and car keys. He roamed around the city. It was almost 6 by now.

Jas reached her office. It was a huge office with great interiors and lovely staff. It was all very overwhelming for her. She was getting chills.

She went to the reception. She was a known model by now. The receptionist recognised her and gave her a smile. She guided her towards the meeting room.

The meeting went on for more then one hour. They decided the quotation and her PR also. The PR team was very efficient they started working immediately.

There was friendly vibe in the office. She wanted to meet the owner but they were not present there At the moment. She was talking to her new manager. She asked him about his boss and family. He said that they were good people but visited very rarely as it was a joint family.

He also said that she might not be able to meet them because thier time schedule was almost opposite of hers. She was a bit disappointed but didn't thought much about it. She did all the formalities and was gonna leave.

Just then Rahul called her.

R: Ho gyi meeting

J: Ha ho gyi, teri disha se baat hui

R: Ha ho gyi. Aur mai bas tere ghar pohch hi raha hu disha bhi saath me h.

J: Speaker pe kr

D: ho gya tera kaam

J: Ha ho gya yaar kitne acche log h. Bada hi positive vibes h

D: Ab dream company kiski thi

R: Bunty ki, tabhi to itni acchi h

Jas giggled

J: Nhi nhi sachhi me boht acche log h

R: Accha h na

D: Ha

J: Thik h tumlog pohcho I will meet you guys in half an hour. Aur ha yaad haina muze kisise milana h

R: Ha ha yaad h ghar saaf krdenge, sidha bola kr

Dishmin laughed and jas cuts the call.

She was smiling as it was a good day. She joined her dream company. Life was going good.

Aly was happy he was gonna reach there in a while but got stuck with some work. He called her.

A: Hellooo

Person: Haanji bol

A: Muze ek ghanta lag jayega pohchne me

Person: No problem

A: Address bhejde

Person: Ha ruk bhejti, jldi aana, bye can't wait to see you

A: Sameeeee yaaarrrr jldi jldi aata hu, sab jaanna h muze saari baate, boht baate krenge aaj. Bye love you

Person : Love you too
.....

Jas leaving for her home. She was on ninth cloud today. She was holding her contract and walking. She was in her own lala land. She was waking without looking here and there.

She bumped into someone and immediately said sorry. She turned around and was shocked, tears started flowing her cheeks. The person infront was as shocked as her. Both were crying.
.
.
.
That's it
.
Peace 🤍